In memory of my lovely boy Flash Gorgon

Share and keep track of special events, birthdays and anniversaries for your Chow Chow.

Moderator: chowadmin

carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

In memory of my lovely boy Flash Gorgon

Post by carolyn dewrance »

Flash passed away last night, after being ill for 2 weeks, he just stopped eating and although on antibiotics and cortisone, nothing helped, and last evening when I got home from work and went to see him he lifted his lovely head and said good bye, I am sure he waited for me to get home,just to say goodbye,
Flash who never had a bad bone in his body, except the day he bit my arm when I stopped him chasing the pig, was 9 years old and a few days, he was one of the most gentel chows I have ever had, a wonderful nature, and a terrific dad to his puppies.

Flash I will never forget the love you shared with me and all the other chows, and especially Zena she will miss you very much. Rest in peace my little love and be happy with all the others over th Rainbow Bridge.
I love you
Carolyn :(
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441

Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Oh Carolyn! What bad news! You have been having a bad time of it lately, I am so very sorry. For those unfamiliar with Carolyn's beautiful boy, here is a scrap page I did of him and Smurf.

carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by carolyn dewrance »

Thank you so very much Audrey, I really appreciate this, he was very special, I now only have 4 chows left, and all are getting older all the time, I dread to think who may be next?
God bless you
Carolyn
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441

Bearsmom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Bearsmom »

I'm so sorry Carolyn... I'm glad he waited for you though. There are small blessings in the world when that kind of good-bye can happen...

Thinking of you.

Bear2smom
Salandra
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Salandra »

:cry: I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad he waited for you.
That last effort it took him to wait for you is a special kind of love only a Chow can give.
~ Sally