"Silly Tilly"

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

"Silly Tilly"

Post by Judy Fox »

Matilda is a clown and that is official. :lol: She is also a stubborn little baggage. :lol:
Today it has rained most of the day. We managed the walks this morning but then the rain started and got worse. Both girls wanted to go out to spend a penny after their dinner so I let them out and left the back door open for them. Maisie came back in quite quickly and I assumed Tilly had come in too so I went over to close up the greenhouse.
Fred had used the wheelbarrow a couple of days ago and had left it tipped up leaning against the hedge near the greenhouse so that the handles were against the hedge and the main body was facing down and at an angle. As I closed the door over a little woolly face peered out from under the wheelbarrow - Matilda was crunched under it sheltering from the rain. :D Anything rather than come in but she does hate getting wet. I told her to come in with me which she did reluctantly then she flung herself on the kitchen floor and glared at me. The rain is all my fault!
It was one of those Kodak moments - I am going to have to walk round with my camera in my pocket!! :lol:
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: "Silly Tilly"

Post by Cocoa »

That is too funny Judy, Matilda you are a silly girl. :D I know exactly what you mean about the rain, Cocoa hates to get wet :shock: as she acts like it is all my fault too. :lol:
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

Oh yeah, the famous, "why are YOU making water fall out of the sky" look. Yep, it's our fault and they are NOT going to let us forget that. Chows. :D
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
Rio
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Rio »

I think my chow is defective,he loves the rain and actively tries to catch it. Clever Matilda for finding a dry spot to shelter.
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

:lol: He heee she is a little character. Clever of her to find a dry spot but why did she not go in the greenhouse?

Isla also has a strange liking for lying out in the rain. She will lay spread full out on her side sound asleep with the rain lashing down on her....not a normal chow!
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

That is exactly what Fred said Siriol. Going in the greenhouse is too easy, way too easy - her Mummy would see her straight away and bring her in!! :lol: She does not like being brought in! :roll:
Pinoy51
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Pinoy51 »

Simba, joins Rio and Isla. Loves to stay flat spread out on the floor when the rain falls, but he doesn't like the shower. might have to buy a rainfall shower head for him :D
Best regards
Pinoy51
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Clever girl, Miss Matilda!
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

She has done it again.
Both girls were out when it started to rain. Maisie as usual came in and flung herself on the floor but Matilda did not so I went looking for her. I was a bit slow though and when I spotted her under the wheelbarrow peeping out at me I ran back for my camera but by the time I got back out she was just coming out.
I will try better next time! :D

Ursa's daddy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Ursa's daddy »

That is cute. Ursa is not a big fan of the rain either, but she did go out in it today. The first attempt did not go too well. My son opened the door at the breezeway, and Ursa decided that perhaps she could wait. It didn't take long before she was standing at the door to the screened porch. There she has a chance to stand out of the rain while assessing the situation. It didn't take long for her to go out into the rain and then dash back. This is good, since there is 12 to 24 more hours of rain.