more T & J

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

CHowgal
Rank 1
Rank 1

more T & J

Post by CHowgal »

I thought I'd share a few of them in their new bandanas.

I don't know why but this pose kinda makes me feel intimidated...

Jess
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Re: more T & J

Post by Victory »

Those are SO cute and the colors go with their coats just perfect.
That pose of Jazz's looks so intense, like he's a second away from jumping up. His eyes are very chowlike, I've always thought they were, and now with his ruff beginning to look more mane like he is looking very chowy. I'd bet he's more than half chow.

You mentioned on another post that you thought Tess is showing her age, I think it may be the tear stains adding to that, there is this stuff called Show eyes, you can get it at petsmart and petco, if you follow the instructions on it it will clean the tear stains and reduce the discoloration of them. You put it on and then wash it off, you have to wash it off because it will stink a little if you leave it on. I use it on Firesong cause she gets brown stains from her teary eyes.
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
CHowgal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by CHowgal »

Victory wrote:Those are SO cute and the colors go with their coats just perfect.
That pose of Jazz's looks so intense, like he's a second away from jumping up. His eyes are very chowlike, I've always thought they were, and now with his ruff beginning to look more mane like he is looking very chowy. I'd bet he's more than half chow.

You mentioned on another post that you thought Tess is showing her age, I think it may be the tear stains adding to that, there is this stuff called Show eyes, you can get it at petsmart and petco, if you follow the instructions on it it will clean the tear stains and reduce the discoloration of them. You put it on and then wash it off, you have to wash it off because it will stink a little if you leave it on. I use it on Firesong cause she gets brown stains from her teary eyes.
Tippsy and Jasper say "thank you". :D
Jazz actually fell asleep after I took the intense pic. :lol: And I personally think you could be right, he might be more than half.

I'll have to look into getting that stuff for Tip. Thanks for letting me know about it. :)

These are the 2 pictures I took after the intense one.
Jess
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

Coco has a bone dog tag just like Tippsy on her harness...
Can I ask if you gave them bandanas to make them look pretty or is it because they drool too much?
It is really cute either way 8) !!
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

hey jess
Well those two certainly are posers..I love the bandanas and also how Jazz can fall asleep on the count of 3 it seems..LOL.. Are you sure you're not a hypnotist?
I think Jazz is really looking more chowie as he ages, my other dog Oneill was german shepherd and chow and as she grew older she looked more chow.. and acted more chow too. Very quiet not barky and picky eater and very dainty..and those are not german shepherd traits.
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

I can't believe how big Jazz has gotten. I shouldn't be surprised...lol. He looks great, as Tippsy also does. Nice photos.
CHowgal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by CHowgal »

Coco Chow wrote:Coco has a bone dog tag just like Tippsy on her harness...
Can I ask if you gave them bandanas to make them look pretty or is it because they drool too much?
It is really cute either way 8) !!
That's funny. I believe Dogdad's Maxine has the same one too. :lol:
I got the bandanas because I thought they'd be cute, but Jaspers does double as a drool rag. :)
chowpups wrote:hey jess
Well those two certainly are posers..I love the bandanas and also how Jazz can fall asleep on the count of 3 it seems..LOL.. Are you sure you're not a hypnotist?
I think Jazz is really looking more chowie as he ages, my other dog Oneill was german shepherd and chow and as she grew older she looked more chow.. and acted more chow too. Very quiet not barky and picky eater and very dainty..and those are not german shepherd traits.
Lol. I'm pretty sure I'm not a hypnotist... :lol:
Jazz is starting to act more chowy, but he's got of lab qualities to his behavior. He deffinately has the energy level of a lab though. He keeps going and going and going, just like the energizer bunny. :lol: And he always wants to be touching me some how (he sleeps with his head on my legs at night, or on my feet when he's napping. And when we walk his shoulder is against my leg) and that just isn't something I'd expect to see from a chow. :? And he'll eat anything, but Tippsy's like that too.
Auddymay wrote:I can't believe how big Jazz has gotten. I shouldn't be surprised...lol. He looks great, as Tippsy also does. Nice photos.
It surprises me everyday how big he is too. Lol.

Thank y'all! :D
Jess
Theo
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Theo »

Love the close up pics of Tippsy & Jazz!
We went to a fall festival, and they were selling the bandana's.
They had a seam that you could put the collars through. The only thing is they won't work with a harness.
So much for that idea!!!
xo
CHowgal
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by CHowgal »

Thanks Jackie. :)
Sounds like fun. I wish I could take Tip and Jazz to something like that... Sadly, there aren't things like that around here that allow pets to them... :?
These are just 2 bandanas I got at Walmart. :lol: I thought they were cute.
Jess