Vote for Brandy!

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

MickChick
Rank 1
Rank 1

Vote for Brandy!

Post by MickChick »

I think she's the only Chow on the site right now! It's greenies.com, vote for the best smile. At this moment she's on page 38 if you click on most votes (we'll NEVER catch up, but at least people will see there are cute chows out there!) It's not her best picture and not the best picture of her smile, but it shows how clean and white her little pearlies are! Brandy from Savannah page 38 if you click most votes (she had 17 when I clicked just now - there are dogs on there with 17 thousand!!) but there are also 671 pages and she's on page 38 so she'd doing better than most!

Cecelia - Brandy's mom
"To love what you do and feel that it matters - how could anything be more fun?" Katherine Graham
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Vote for Brandy!

Post by Coco Chow »

Brandy you are difficult to find... but good luck to you!
http://www.greenies.com/en_us/showusyou ... llery.aspx
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

Brandy is on page 26 with 34 votees. Still hard to find but moving up. \:D/
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
MickChick
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by MickChick »

She's on page 25 right now with 36 votes, and I've just had more friends vote for her soshe should be up to about 60 votes tomorrow or whenever they next tabulate it, which, hopefully, will move her up some more!

Ms. Brandy was a VERY good Chow ambassador today - she met a friendly cat and they nosed each other without her trying to jump or chase it (her normal reaction), and when she met my girlfriend's old malti-poo (3rd meeting in 2 years), she gave her some little nose bumps very gently. She's getting better with other animals! She doesn't have to be, of course, but it makes my life easier if she is!

She'll NEVER catch up with the front runners, but we're making our way up higher on the list! Thanks everybody!

Cecelia
"To love what you do and feel that it matters - how could anything be more fun?" Katherine Graham
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Oh my! It took forever to find Brandy in the contest's search maze. But it was well worth it - seeing her smile and all!

She has 146 votes! \:D/

Hopefully this link will take you to her page or close enough. http://www.greenies.com/en_us/showusyou ... llery.aspx If it takes you to the contest page instead, like Elodie's link did, Brandy is currently on page 93 via the name search.

VOTE! VOTE!
Juniper
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Juniper »

It'll be 147 once they update! Whew...took awhile...Some of the dogs/cats were really cute! I like Brandy's smile...worth the wait! I did the name search way on p. 93. Thought I saw a woman w/two of the same pictures holding a young cinnamon chowling...it appeared that the woman was the only one smiling. lol
Jennifer & Sheena
MickChick
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by MickChick »

The easiest way to do a search for her is by clicking on most votes - you still have to go through a lot of pages, but she's up to page 15 (possibly 14 whenever they recalculate the votes). There are some real cuties on there and if I weren't voting for my own baby,I'd have a hard time making a decision!! I wish I had had a close up of her face when I uploaded the photo - I've got some newer, better pics of her, but I didn't have them with me at work! :oops:

Cecelia
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

Could be p.13 by tomorrow as my daughter and I have just voted and Brandy was top of p.14 when we found him. Go Brandy \:D/
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Juniper
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Juniper »

Cecilia, I really like the full body pic you have of Brandy. Difficulty w/this contest is sooooooo many dogs to choose from and no way to get through them all! Brandy's on p. 14 far upper left pic now prior to my vote. Hoorah for BrAnDy!
Jennifer & Sheena
Juniper
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Juniper »

Most Votes page 13; 180 Votes! \:D/ GO BRANDY GO! \:D/
Jennifer & Sheena