Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Red Dragon
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Red Dragon »

Some people are serious about their McNuggets............:roll: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/ye ... gget1.html
Sam

Keeper of the furry things...Master of the kibble....Scooper of the poo!
chris

Re: 911........

Post by chris »

LOL, yeah I saw that on the news last night. I guess some guy did a similar thing with burger king. /:)
Red Dragon
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Red Dragon »

Sam

Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

I still think they should split that state into North Cali, Central Cali, and South Cali. You'd see central cali explode, North Cali thrive, and South Cali...hmmm prolly deport the Mexicans and become uber-conservative. JMHO
Red Dragon
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Red Dragon »

I've been to California, and dealt with toooooo many Californians. Haven't any desire to go back, and hope I never have to deal with another person from there!
Sam

Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Considering most of the people living in California are transplanted Mid-westerners I can see your dislike for the state. The state has been contaminated with corn cobs from the east and taco's from the south, all looking for the promise land. You field hand fruit pickers haven't stopped coming here from the east and south since the Grapes of wrath. Henry Fonda has died so Y'all can quit moving here, and thinking your going to be discovered sitting in a restaurant and become a big Movie star an't going to happen either so stay put on Pappy's farm where ya'll be long.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Hey, I watch The Closer, I know all about CalIforNIa...and the south...lol. Fritz is cute as heck, too!
Red Dragon
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Red Dragon »

Jeff&Peks wrote:Considering most of the people living in California are transplanted Mid-westerners I can see your dislike for the state. The state has been contaminated with corn cobs from the east and taco's from the south, all looking for the promise land. You field hand fruit pickers haven't stopped coming here from the east and south since the Grapes of wrath. Henry Fonda has died so Y'all can quit moving here, and thinking your going to be discovered sitting in a restaurant and become a big Movie star an't going to happen either so stay put on Pappy's farm where ya'll be long.
I believe the Gold Rush was one of the biggest problems, you guys didn't have any womens and all had to share the same one, must be where all this sharing of the wealth came from. :lol: You have those converted funny people out there too that hang out in the bath houses together. There is just too much weird stuff going on in that state for my taste, you can have it! Everytime I have had any business dealings with anyone from there, they tried to screw me too, must be how business is done out there. :roll:
Sam