The Mia Cronicles

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

bellabear27
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: The Mia Cronicles

Post by bellabear27 »

She does look great! Can't wait to hear about your travelling experiences!

Tyler, Jenna, Bella & Bruin.
lts_expressions
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by lts_expressions »

Well, this morning, Miss Mia finally let the last person in the household pet her w/o growling!!! =D=

I have generalized anxiety disorder and I'm thinking she sensed even the tiniest of anxieties when I went to pet her before. I think we still have a way to go, but at least she is starting to let me love on her.

She and I went for a walk this afternoon when I got home also. Well, maybe I should say SHE took me for a walk!!! I think there must have been 1,000,001 new smells to investigate and she sped from one to the next. I guess I got my workout tonight....

Stacy (the "other" half of Jerry and Stacy)

Stacy (duallypilot's "other half")
Mickey's Mom, RIP Brat (2007) take care of your little fursister
Mia's Mama Person, RIP little girl, enjoy playing with Kokomo and the boys (2008)
jenbarone
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by jenbarone »

Ahhh! I'm so glad to hear that she is starting to warm up to both of you. As I've always said she would be a good dog with the right family and you guys sound like your on your way.
Mia loved going in the car, she's not your typical "hang your head out the window" dog but then again she's definatly not your typical dog lol. We would just ask her if she wanted to go for a ride and show her the leash and she was ready to go. I'm sure she will have a great time in your trailer.

I did think of you guys often with the storms that rolled thru. I am an avid weather channel watcher and always look to see what it's like there for Mia. I will be real interested to see what she does in the winter.

Keep me posted and I love the pics.

Jennifer
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Little by little, it sounds like Mia is coming around. I'm so glad. I imagine she really picks up on any kind of anxiety. Chows are awfully sensitive. Best of luck to all of you. Thanks for the update!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
lts_expressions
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by lts_expressions »

trying out the video upload on Facebook and testing how videos work on my phone...

I hope you guys get to watch this link! \:D/

http://vupload.new.facebook.com/video/v ... 7448379425

If it works, I'm going to post another one of her 2nd (technically 3rd, if you count the ride home from the airport 3 weeks ago!) truck ride...

(btw, I didn't realize that it was shooting AUDIO and video when it shot the video, so you get to hear me... eeeeekkkkkkk)

Stacy (duallypilot's "other half")
Mickey's Mom, RIP Brat (2007) take care of your little fursister
Mia's Mama Person, RIP little girl, enjoy playing with Kokomo and the boys (2008)
Abbiegirl
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Abbiegirl »

Stacey, I loved watching Mia's video. She is so pretty. You guys are wonderful people to take in Mia with her challenging reputation..lol...keep posting because i love reading about her. I truely believe you will be blessed for your kindness in giving Mia a chance. She has a wonderful forever home.