photos

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

photos

Post by Sharons Chows »

I haven't had much o a chance to visit lately...I sure miss looking at all of the gorgeous chowlets.

Again, I am back to the photo "thing" All of the pics that accompany the replies etc. Are you all still sending them through the photo sites?

The ones that I have uploaded to my discussions come out so small and I really want to show off JR and Cheyenne

Any new suggestions would certainly be welcome...I have never had so much trouble with pics before!

Thanks.........Sharon
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

I use photobucket. If that is the site you are having trouble with, your size issue might be from choosing the wrong html code to insert in your post.

The yop photo is an IMG thumbnail, recommended for web sites- you don't want this one.
The second is right below it, and is also called IMG. I hope this helps. If not, let me know!
Mandy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Mandy »

First... if you have some pictures that you want me to post for you... I'd be happy to! PM me and I'll get some up.

I use photobucket.com. I resize the pics myself, but photobucket will do it for you. Once you create a photo album (tip: keep the album one word-no spaces. Some sites - not this one- have problems when there are spaces in the album name) you can copy the image name (IMG: should be a long name) into your post and it will pop right up!

If you have any more questions, let me know and I'll help if I can!
Mandy, Chewie, & Cayenne
Mandy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Mandy »

sorrry about the duplication. We must have been typing at the same time!
Mandy, Chewie, & Cayenne
chow0
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by chow0 »

i use photobucket like auddymay, this is a img pic

ngraham
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ngraham »

I have my own web space since I do some web and graphic design on the side. So usually I use my own web space. I resize my own images before I post them to my web site and then post them here. I have used one of the free places (can't remember the name now tho) when I was having trouble using my web space. But I figured out what that problem was and haven't had trouble since. :)
Nancy and Tai