Inconsiterate Brats...

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Inconsiterate Brats...

Post by Tippsy'smom »

Ok, up front I'm gonna say please excuse me for ranting but I REALLY need to.

I let Tippsy out about an hour ago to play and whatever she wants. Well, about 20-30 minutes ago I heard my mom yelling for her to come. Turns out 3 stupid guys went into our backyard... :evil: And on top of letting Tippsy out one of them was inconsiterate enough to pull his pants down and take a $#!*. And Tippsy went out chasing the other 2. I swear if I get my hands on those idiots I'm gonna give them a reason to cry(they were up in a tree crying with Tippsy at the bottom jumping up trying to get a hold of them. :twisted: I wish she had cought 'em. That'll teach 'em to leave people's properties alone. Now I'm going to pad lock the gate.

Thanks for putting up with my ranting.

Jess
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Inconsiterate Brats...

Post by Jeff&Peks »

With all the nuts out walking around I had to padlock my gate. illegal's passing through the neighborhood on their way to work for some reason always have to be looking over peoples fences and opening gates. Utility workers don't know how to shut gates so you have to keep them locked.

"take a $#!*. "

Whats a $#!*?

Is that some more Southern Talk?
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

He took a crap, is that better for you, Jeff? :lol:

Jess
Jess
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Tippsy'smom wrote:He took a crap, is that better for you, Jeff? :lol:

Jess
Ohhh OK I get it, thanks. See its better when you talk Californian and not Georgian.

I don't suppose you keep toilet paper in your front yard for people passing by.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

I don't suppose you keep toilet paper in your front yard for people passing by.
No we don't keep toilet paper in the front or backyard. Too bad I don't have a monkey 'cause it could have flung the poo back at the guy. :laughloud:

Jess
Jess
Laura
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Laura »

My gate has a lock on it as well. Until we fenced in the yard the neighborhood kids got off the school bus and used our backyard as a path to their houses. Now they have to go down 2 houses to the next house w/out a fence. I watched for awhile to make sure they didn't just jump our fence. Shug was a pup at the time but now I don't think he would take too kindly to anyone entering our yard. Way to go Tippsy for getting after them!
If Jeff can't understand Georgian I 'reckon' he will never 'git' Bamar speak. What do 'yall' think? I'm 'fixin' to go get him a southern translation guide book. :wink:
Chloe (left) Shuggy (right)
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

Yea we have 2 gates. one on each side of the house. :roll: Too many in my oppenion. :lol: Tippsy doesn't take too well to people coming into our yard either, obviously. But I mean she HATES men/boys with a passion. So that was one of the reasons she wanted to kill them. But now both gates are locked and can only be opened with a key. :wink: And the front fence is a 6 foot privacy fence. but the sides are 5 foot chain link.
If Jeff can't understand Georgian I 'reckon' he will never 'git' Bamar speak. What do 'yall' think? I'm 'fixin' to go get him a southern translation guide book.
That might just come in handy for Jeff. :lol:

Jess
Jess
mikkabear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by mikkabear »

That is completely bizarre. Why would a random person #1 come into your yard and #2 take a s### and #3 climb up your tree? Why didn't you call the cops?
Natasha
and
Cue
sit_by_the_beach
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sit_by_the_beach »

If you ever happen to see someone hop the fence, turn on the garden hose, that'll teach'em. I did that once, worked.
KARIN &
chowMIKKI

Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

I honestly have no clue why somebody would do something like that...We did call the cops. They said "there's nothing we can do about it." Oh boy, did my mom have some select words to say to them. My dad had his gun out there threatening the guys. :lol: I know not really something he should have done but I have a feeling these guys won't come near the yard again.

I wish we had a garden hose that reached back there but the only one we have is out front. :?

Jess
Jess
Chow Chow Mama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Chow Chow Mama »

That would have so ticked me off. And if I had thought about it, yes, I would have let Tippsy have the boys in the tree while I called the cops. Then I would have made sure that Tippsy kept them in the tree until the cops showed up. And I would have said that I want to press charges for trespassing!
ImageImageImage
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

Tippsy was keeping them in the tree, along with my dad and his riffle. :shock: Dang, I just realized how back woods country that sounds. :lol: I just wished our police department took things like this seriously like they should. :roll:

Jess
Jess
Chow Chow Mama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Chow Chow Mama »

Maybe a phone call from your mom/dad to the police chief is in order.

And a letter to the editor about the police department's lack of response/concern to what potentially could have been a very serious situation. For all anyone knows, they could have been wanting to break into your house. Who knows what maniacs are out there and the extent to which they will go to get what they want.

Make sure to give Tippsy lots of extra treats for being such a good guard dog!
ImageImageImage
chow fancier
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chow fancier »

Tippsy is a very good girl, guarding the house and yard like that. Give her a hug from me, along with those extra treats.
Jerilyn
Banner courtesy of the amazing Sweetpea.

Until there are none, adopt one!

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/631376
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/650868
cheriekynb
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: Nor Cal - LOL, or Wine Country as the natives call it.

Post by cheriekynb »

Tippsy'smom wrote:Tippsy was keeping them in the tree, along with my dad and his riffle. :shock: Dang, I just realized how back woods country that sounds. :lol: I just wished our police department took things like this seriously like they should. :roll:

Jess
That DOES sound totally backwoods! LOL.. Jess, too bad there wasn't a camera handy! That would have been a great pic!
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

Maybe a phone call from your mom/dad to the police chief is in order.

And a letter to the editor about the police department's lack of response/concern to what potentially could have been a very serious situation. For all anyone knows, they could have been wanting to break into your house. Who knows what maniacs are out there and the extent to which they will go to get what they want.

Make sure to give Tippsy lots of extra treats for being such a good guard dog!
My mom and dad are figuring out something to do. They just don't know what yet.

Tipper got the left over chicken 'n dumplings from the other night. :lol:
That DOES sound totally backwoods! LOL.. Jess, too bad there wasn't a camera handy! That would have been a great pic!
I do wish i had had a camera that would have deffinatly been one for the scrap book. :lol:

Jess
Jess
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

mikkabear wrote:That is completely bizarre. Why would a random person #1 come into your yard and #2 take a s### and #3 climb up your tree? Why didn't you call the cops?
Where do you all, Excuse me, Y'all live that you find this Bizarre behavior, "go west youngman (woman)" Its normal behavior. Not robbing the house after is the Bizare part.

ImageImage
mikkabear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by mikkabear »

Ok, Jeff, you're right....but still...taking a crap in someone's yard during the day just doesn't sound right...
Paulette
Natasha
and
Cue
sit_by_the_beach
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sit_by_the_beach »

I have lived in the same house since 1987. An empty field with a few trees was on the other side of the fence. I had snowmobilers crash into the fence. Golf balls came flying. One rape, one murder. One attempted murder, my late chow found the victim's gym bag. A homeless man who slept in the ATM booth during the night, during the day he's made attempts to climb my fence to use my garden hose to clean himself. Houses were built on the other side of the fence. The brick layer climbed my fence, disconnected my garden hose and attached a longer one to reach to the building site. He needed water to mix the mortar. I came home, heard noise of water running, saw what was going on and shut off the water. The brick guy got mad, the builder failed to apply to the city to have the water connected. I said I'd make a citizen's arrest for trespassing and call the police. Most of those dingbats weren't afraid of my chow, they can always sue for getting bit. Now that the houses been built, sold, occupied, all is quiet now. The garden hose was my best weapon. That's life in the city.
KARIN &
chowMIKKI

Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

If you know where crap-happy lives, I would bag up his sh1t and dump it on his parents front porch, knock on the door, and tell his parents the whole story...then I would tell them to get their son some professional help!
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

I think this whole situation could have been avoided had Tess installed a poop bag dispenser, a trash can and a sign saying please pick up after yourself. Lets not all think Tess is the victim here, Nuts have rights to ya know. Maybe next time She will have her yard better equiped.

ImageImage
ciaobella
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ciaobella »

I agree with Auddymay, and here's an instructional video, no talking necessary:
http://minibytes.mondominishows.com/poo ... fil=iwon&W
...pardon the halloween theme....
Sandy
Owned by Sophie
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

LOL...it took me a second to realize I had to click the stomp button, Sandy...I recently was released from my temp job (turns out I am actually just laid off...who lays off temp workers? That is why they call you temp!) Anyway, when I went for a new assignment and was told I would be called back, I told the woman at the agency that placed me I had already threw a flaming bag of Lily doo at the door...lol.
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

Jeff&Peks wrote:
mikkabear wrote:That is completely bizarre. Why would a random person #1 come into your yard and #2 take a s### and #3 climb up your tree? Why didn't you call the cops?
Where do you all, Excuse me, Y'all live that you find this Bizarre behavior, "go west youngman (woman)" Its normal behavior. Not robbing the house after is the Bizare part.
Jeff, that particular behavior, defecating in public has a name, (though I can't remember it at the moment) and is a symptom of deeper problems and it happens all over the country, there were people, (street people) here in Minneapolis who would do that in the park and also in the entry way of the of my apartment building, (truly disgusting!)

And Jess, tell your parents to call the captain of the precient, or what ever rank he/she is and if that doesn't get any response, then go to the cheif of police and if that doesn't work, the city/county DA and on up to the State's Attorney general if you have to. The DA is a political posistion and bad publicity will usually get them off their butts.

Sheesh, and people here get upset when I tell them, that when I get my house, I'm building a nice solid brick fence with two feet deep footings, that is at the least 6 feet high and I'm embedding glass shards in the top of it, (all nice pretty colors) a nice thick iron bound wooden gate, (can you say Medieval?) maybe a moot and razor wire....And I'm not going to be nice with those little "No Trespassing" signs, I'm going to be blunt and to the point, "keep the h311 out or else!"
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
Desi
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Desi »

Umm,aren't we allowed to shoot trespassers in GA?
DH sure as hell would have!!At least with the beebee gun!! (who am I kidding,he went after a guy on an off the road with the 45,lol)
Would love to see someone try to climb over our fence and drop their pants.My doggies love bratwurst!!!