Hi-D HO! :-) some new pictures for you...

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

chris

Hi-D HO! :-) some new pictures for you...

Post by chris »

Ok, the one of me and Roxi is taken today.. it shows you part of my living room in my apartment. :D The rest were taken last week. I will be getting some better ones of Steel.. Im waiting for MORE SNOW to get some really cute ones of the big fluff ball.... Notice his eye? Every time I take a picture of him it always looks like he has a wondering eye.. lol could it be his chow ability to watch and listen to several different things at the same time. THE ULTIMATE CHOWDAR!

STEEL

CHIEF

ROXI SHOWING OFF HER "CHOW" BUTT
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

You need to vacuum a little around the tree, Oh yeah and Nice pictures, looks like you found a nice place. Like the fire place.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sharons Chows »

Chris,

Steel look fluffier now than he did when I met him...you think that de-maleing him made his hair grow??? :lol:

Of course Roxi is still her "*Censored Word*" lil hot self....JR is standing here panting away!!!

Chief is beautiful...I am so glad that Steel and Roxi have a new friend!

And to say the least...you look so much happier now and as pretty as ever!

Sharon

JR AND CHEYENNE

another special from SWEETPEA PRODUCTIONS
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

Hi Chris, Nice to see you and the furkids again....you do look like you found a nice place....and you do look very happy!!! Darn and Jeff made me go back and look at your carpet :roll: :lol: :lol:
Steel is handsome as ever!!! And the GSD is nice too....Roxi is as cute as ever!! What a threesome!!!

Thanks Sweetpea!
Mia
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Mia »

What a gorgeous family you have! I have now become a real chowchow.org member as I am learning to clamour for pictures. These are just fabulous pictures. Please keep 'em coming.
Mia
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

Chris Great pictures, It is so nice to see new ones, all of you look wonderful

David
chris

Post by chris »

aww.. thanks guys! :-) Im very happy! Funny you guys (sharon especialy) can tell.

I have heard that when you De-Male a chow he does get fluffier. Who knows, I had him really brushed out the end of summer and then when it was getting cold out he "blossomed". He even is getting grey fur on his butt! LOL... He needs a good brushing. He lays in the snow all day and then his mane is all wet and icey and yucky when he comes in... I have to bribe him to come in at night. :roll:

LOL.. Jeff made that comment about under the xmas tree.. and so I started cleaning up all the xmas stuff now... LMAOROTF.. hehehehe

Miss you guys! WHEN IS THE NEXT MIDWEST CHOW FEST?
coleywoley
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by coleywoley »

so thats the famous chief. i had to scroll back up to look under the tree.

Thank you so much sweetpea you are wonderful!!!
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Chris, Jeff would think he fell into modern maw and paw Kettle's place if he came here, your detritis under the tree is 'ambiance'.

I was thinking we need a winter Chowfest. It would be a tough one, given the shifty weather patterns. When I met Justin and Danielle at the Holland park last winter, we were in the middle of a somewhat surprise blizzard!
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

[quote="Auddymay"]Chris, Jeff would think he fell into modern maw and paw Kettle's place/quote]

Like Chris is going to know who Maw and Pa Kettle are, Those movies havn't come out in her town yet, The town is still buzzing from last weeks showing of Gone with the Wind. Talk on the street is, Boy that new actor Clark Gable is a handsome fellow.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
chris

Post by chris »

Oh I concur... clark gable is a hottie! :wink:

I remember the pictures from the Holland adventure Auddy! :-) I was thinking if we do get together sometime here in the winter maybe we can talk Dogdad into meeting up with us too! :-)
Jeff... you and Pekoe up for a trip to the midwest?
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

chris wrote:Jeff... you and Pekoe up for a trip to the midwest?
Of course i'm in, I would love nothing more then to travel three thousand miles with Pekoe through snow storms and frezzing cold then sit in a frezzing dog park starving becouse you guys never have human food then watching you make out with some strange guy. Boy what fun I can't wait. Should I bring a Jacket?

ImageImage
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

I love the pics, Chris! :D

Jess
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Lovely pictures Chris. Happy New Year.

:D
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
sweetpea
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sweetpea »

vicster605 wrote: Darn and Jeff made me go back and look at your carpet
I did the same thing. lol Chris they are very nice pictures and if Jeff does decide to go brave the cold to watch some stranger make out with you might I suggest long underwear and gloves.
sit_by_the_beach
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sit_by_the_beach »

Chowfest in winter? Steel belted tires or chains for tire. Car/trucks need thicker grade oil, gas antifreeze, lock de icer, lots to remember.

Chris you look glowing, the hounds look happy too,

Karin
KARIN &
chowMIKKI

threedogjeep
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by threedogjeep »

Nice place, Chris. Is that a sports jersey you have on there? What team? I love that little chair you have there? Antique???
And boy, would Godzilla like to get ahold of that little cho...er....pom but of Roxie's!!!! Caught him with this nose up Caity's today and thought he was having a stroke.
Twelve Paws UP!!
Sharon Rose
chris

Post by chris »

STEELERS BABY STEELERS! :-)

Yes, that is a piano chair that has been in my family for over 100 years. I love it!
threedogjeep
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by threedogjeep »

We do Steelers here!! I really don't like the Eagles but I can't say that out loud in my house!
Twelve Paws UP!!
Sharon Rose
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

threedogjeep wrote:We do Steelers here!! I really don't like the Eagles but I can't say that out loud in my house!
Try going out and say Raiders in Public sometime no matter what state your in. The most fun is going to a sports betting place, Las Vegas, Atlanta and placeing a bet on the Raiders, First the Guy taking your bet will laugh then he will yell or pick up the mic and tell everyone in the place, Hey!!!! this guy is placing a bet on the Raiders, as everyone in the place is laughing you sort of bury your head in shame, grab your ticket and run like hell. the next day people will be pointing at you in the club saying there's that guy that bet on the Raiders the other day then laugh.

That actually happened to me a few years ago at Harrah's in Tahoe.

ImageImage
zues62
Rank 1
Rank 1

New Pictures

Post by zues62 »

I see that you also have a variety of little one's in your family. See below my little Apollo. However, I also have a 14 month old Pomerian and Pekingese.

Regards,
zues62