Chow Dog Rescue - Tibetan Kennels needs help!

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

sauerka
Rank 0
Rank 0

Chow Dog Rescue - Tibetan Kennels needs help!

Post by sauerka »

If any of you checked the Tibetan Kennels web site the last few days, you know it was not available. It is back up today because Jose finally got the cash together to cover the cost of the site.

Those of you who have interacted with Jose know he is very passionate about rescuing Chows. (He is trying to help me connect with a Chow in northern Arizona to see if it still needs a home.) Please consider sending some contributions his way. His site is set up for PayPal or I am sure you can send a check (or even blankets and towels) to his PO box.

http://chowdog.com
jacqui
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by jacqui »

I just looked at the website.I wish we had some chow rescues in new england.there are so many caring people out there.I did send a donation.I wish I could do more.
sauerka
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by sauerka »

Thanks Jacqui! I am sure every little bit helps.
Laura
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Laura »

I sent a donation as well. I am glad you posted his information. It would be good to know of other rescues that need help as well. I'm not wealthy but I can certainly help out some.
sauerka
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by sauerka »

Laura - Thanks for the donation! I am sure Jose will be surprised to see funds coming in today.

Arizona does not have a Chow rescue group so those in SoCal are the closest for me. Jose posts Chows and Chow mixes from all over the US (when his web site is up) so that is why I tend to check there.
Chow Girls