a photo from big trucker

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

janet
Rank 3
Rank 3

a photo from big trucker

Post by janet »

hey all,john just sent me this pic of hailey.(or blondie). she is beautiful, and he is so happy.
anyone can own a dog, it takes someone special to own a chow.Image
Breathless
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Breathless »

Oh I hope he names her Blondie, I like that name. Anyways she's, like you said, beautiful.
WildThings
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by WildThings »

Aww, she's so pretty. All of my pets have nicknames, she could too if John decides to go with a different name...she could still be Blondie.
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

AWWW WHAT A SWEET FACE!!!!
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

I am so happy for both of them

David
LEO's mum
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by LEO's mum »

Awww, a CUTIEEEE!!!
willowchow
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by willowchow »

Oh, how cute. I like Blondie too!
bama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by bama »

I think she is a sweetheart! I'm so happy for John, his search is over!
I love the name Blondie! Can you imagine the fun he will have referring to her as Blondie to unsuspecting folks on the road?? :lol: :lol:
**Photo by Sweet Pea.
She has a photogenic memory...really!
Salandra
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Salandra »

she is very beautiful and I'm glad John found her
~ Sally
chris

Post by chris »

awwww.. look at that face... Now you know.. all she has to do is look at John that way.. and "walla" (i dont' think I spell that right) ... she gets her way... thats all beautiful blondes have to do ... :lol: :wink:
dchernandez
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by dchernandez »

She has such a cute face :)
Claudia & Riley
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

She has a very cute face. :D I'm so glad he found her, I'm so happy for him.
This photo arrangement is the wonderful work of Sweetpea
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

Very cute and a very sweet face. I'm so happy for John.
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
Bearsmom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Bearsmom »

Ditto what y'all said...wadda beaut! *s*

Bearsmom
HemiCuda
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by HemiCuda »

Beauitful + Blonde, i dunno, to me it says " Marilyn", :lol:
what a sweetie!

"If you want the rainbow you have to put up with the rain" - Dolly Parton
sit_by_the_beach
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sit_by_the_beach »

Pretty chow girl. How old?

Karin
KARIN &
chowMIKKI

precious's mom
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by precious's mom »

Oh, isn't she beautiful!!!! That is a face you can't help but fall in love with!!!! Congratulations again John! I can't say enough about how pretty I think she is!
Missi

created by the AMAZINGLY TALENTED sweetpea
BigTrucker
Rank 1
Rank 1

Halleys Comet Stats

Post by BigTrucker »

She a stick or dynamite :lol: Weighs in at around 25-30lbs...is 2 years (going on 3) old but you couldn't tell that by her looks...Initially somewhat leary of me...but now, won't leave me alone (she loves goodies). A must on the morning/afternoon/evening walks. Very atheletic build and wears a swim suit well :lol: . She definitely brought my spirits up after losing Minnie Me. She keeps me busy.

One thing I'd like to address is the "Dropping a Duece" ritual (Taking...well actually leaving a poop). Lets start with Minnie Me's ritual and compare with Halleys Comet's procedures. After a 25 minue walk, the process begins. First off, you have to be in a area where theres green grass or some other foliage (snow works in extreme circumstances). Then patients must apply for theres a process of walking back and forth till the "exact" spot is located. Sometimes as the position is assumed...the location to make the deposit is changed. Then the whole process resets and starts all over. When a suitable spot is relocated...the position is assumed (I like to use trucker terminology for this one,"she bumped the dock"). After "delivery of finished goods",(more trucker terminology), a burnout (all four wheels breaking traction)(also unlawful display) is done to complete the process. Now what I noticed between Minnie Me and Halleys Comet is that the procedure are mostly the same. The descision to where the duece will be dropped (in my professional experienced opinion), must have something to do with the balance of the Earth...being the Earth rotates...duece dropping locations are critical giving the reason for updates during the process for relocation of the delivery (affects the balance of the earths rotation :lol: ). Apparrently...where there's grass or other foliage...for the Earth to maintain its cuurent rotation speed, natural counter weights (poop) must be deposited...Chows must be responsible for our well being by aiding the Earths rotation which gives us gravity...it all works hand in hand...no gravity and the duece will fly. :lol: ....sorry. too much free time in between loads today. on my way home...then its back to Simcoe Ontario for Monday. take care

Professor John
AKA Big Trucker who's trying to sound intelligent
Last edited by BigTrucker on Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Debs chow
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Debs chow »

Now that's funny, not sure which is funnier the actual event or the in depth study of the "Dropping a Duece" ritual. :lol:

Congrats on your new lady friend

Al
Aslan
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Aslan »

Hey Big Trucker! She is cute! Congrats \:D/
Aslanchow
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Re: Halleys Comet Stats

Post by Victory »

BigTrucker wrote:She a stick or dynamite :lol: Weighs in at around 25-30lbs...is 2 years (going on 3) old but you couldn't tell that by her looks...Initially somewhat leary of me...but now, won't leave me alone (she loves goodies). A must on the morning/afternoon/evening walks. Very atheletic build and wears a swim suit well :lol: . She definitely brought my spirits up after losing Minnie Me. She keeps me busy.

One thing I'd like to address is the "Dropping a Duece" ritual (Taking...well actually leaving a poop). Lets start with Minnie Me's ritual and compare with Halleys Comet's procedures. After a 25 minue walk, the process begins. First off, you have to be in a area where theres green grass or some other foliage (snow works in extreme circumstances). Then patients must apply for theres a process of walking back and forth till the "exact" spot is located. Sometimes as the position is assumed...the location to make the deposit is changed. Then the whole process resets and starts all over. When a suitable spot is relocated...the position is assumed (I like to use trucker terminology for this one,"she bumped the dock"). After "delivery of finished goods",(more trucker terminology), a burnout (all four wheels breaking traction)(also unlawful display) is done to complete the process. Now what I noticed between Minnie Me and Halleys Comet is that the procedure are mostly the same. The descision to where the duece will be dropped (in my professional experienced opinion), must have something to do with the balance of the Earth...being the Earth rotates...duece dropping locations are critical giving the reason for updates during the process for relocation of the delivery (affects the balance of the earths rotation :lol: ). Apparrently...where there's grass or other foliage...for the Earth to maintain its cuurent rotation speed, natural counter weights (poop) must be deposited...Chows must be responsible for our well being by aiding the Earths rotation which gives us gravity...it all works hand in hand...no gravity and the duece will fly. :lol: ....sorry. too much free time in between loads today. on my way home...then its back to Simcoe Ontario for Monday. take care

Professor John
AKA Big Trucker who's trying to sound intelligent
:lol: :lol: :lol: We all know this routine and yep I believe you are right chows give us gravity....
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
willowchow
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by willowchow »

Her ritual sounds much like Willow's. Good forbid the wind blow or something moves. . .we've just wasted 45 minutes and have to start again. It's completely aggravating.
chris

Post by chris »

lmaorotf... I'm glad your having fun again John. :wink: