Pink Tongued Parent

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Wooly Back
Rank 0
Rank 0

Pink Tongued Parent

Post by Wooly Back »

I am looking for a puppy and the ad I have responded to has an image of mum with what appears to be a perfectly pink tongue. The Father on the other hand has a purple tongue. The mother otherwise looks for all intents and purposes to be a Chow Chow, but from the reading I've done, probably isn't. Am I right in thinking then that the mum strictly isn't a Chow Chow? Thank you for the any help you can give me in advance.
sarahhwillow
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Pink Tongued Parent

Post by sarahhwillow »

Hi there :)
Can you upload the photo from the advertisement that you’ve just given a description of?
That would be much easier for someone to identify if the dog is in fact a chow chow for you ???
When you’re responding to this comment or making a post or replying to someone’s post you will see the button options below;

“Save draft” “Preview” “Submit”

1. Just below those buttons on the right hand side you will see in
- RED FONT WRITING
the following subheadings
-“Options” “Attachments”

2. Select the subheading
- “Attachments”
and then select the only button option that is available to use for you to upload the image to this Chow Chow forum.
- click “ADD FILES”

3.This will then allow you to upload the image of the two dogs in the advertisement you responded to
(if you have screen shot the image or saved it to your phones camera roll)
- attach the saved image from your mobile
- upload the image from your mobile phones “CAMERA ROLL” (IPHONE) or “PHOTOS”
- Select the image of the advertisement that shows the two dogs and their different coloured tongues.

***I have also attached an example on how to upload the photo attachment for you below, if none of this makes any sense to you 🙈****

I hope this helps, and I’m sure myself or someone else can then help identify whether this female dog with the pink tongue is in fact a chow chow or not for you :)
kind regards,
Sarah
Attachments
934E3550-7AEB-4102-9882-566374F7B9EC.jpeg
934E3550-7AEB-4102-9882-566374F7B9EC.jpeg (209.73 KiB) Viewed 2431 times
9FE16E9E-7B64-4DE6-85E8-B213B28F0226.jpeg
9FE16E9E-7B64-4DE6-85E8-B213B28F0226.jpeg (222.68 KiB) Viewed 2431 times