General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

LUresearcher
Rank 0
Rank 0

Online survey about dogs

Post by LUresearcher »

Hello Chow Chow Community,

I am a researcher from Leiden University, The Netherlands. The last months I have been working on a study about human-dog communication. We have been researching selective breeding processes and how various features of modern and ancient dog breeds affect a dog's social interaction with humans.

We are now conducting a short online survey to help us gain new findings in this latest field of research. For this I have even received help from this community while gathering material for the study. If you are interested in participating in this research by completing the survey, please click the link below.

https://nlpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/fo ... 2SjCpRRyNE

The survey takes only 10-15min and you will mainly be asked to rate various dogs on a few factors. More information is provided at the beginning of the survey.

Thank you very much for your contribution to this exciting new field of research!

Regards, Simon.
mae4_king
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Online survey about dogs

Post by mae4_king »

Thank you very much I took your survey. It's actually very interesting. It's good that technology is advancing and now in a pandemic, everything can be done online.
royamart
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Online survey about dogs

Post by royamart »

I love to take surveys and quizzes about animals, especially dogs. Dogs have lived with me since childhood, and I adored these animals. I was always interested to learn new things about them. Before getting another dog, I read a lot about the breed: its characteristics, diseases, proper nutrition, and education, click here. I think this is an essential step if you decide to get a pet. You must be sure that you can give him enough time, and in general, that this breed suits your lifestyle.