New to Forum

Introduce yourself and ask questions of the forum Chow Chow enthusiasts.

Moderator: chowadmin

Guyerpm
Rank 0
Rank 0

New to Forum

Post by Guyerpm »

Hello, My name is Trish
My family is not so fresh transfers to Maine in 2015. Were from away as they say up here. I am an Air Force veteran and have always had dogs in my life along with other critters. Currently, my house consists of One large male human my husband, One medium human my teenage son, A leopard gecko, three guinea pigs, and the stars of the show my two fur babies, Odin my 9-year-old mixed chow, and my 2-year-old full chow Thor.

Thor had to have hip surgery about 8 months after we got him because of a misstep off our couch. They could not get his hip to stay in and had to remove the round bone to allow his muscles to take over. He still has all his legs and can walk fine.. though he is a cluts.... but so bright.
Odin is my retired former therapy animal. We are now his therapy people. The vet believes that he is going through some cognitive decline along with hearing and sight loss, not sure though.

Due to our wonderful full experience with Thor's breeder, we decided to get another puppy through the same people. Suffice to say that we will not give names, but we have been rung through the emotional and financial ringer and will not be pursuing this any longer.

If anyone has breeder suggestions in the NorthEast they would like to suggest then please feel free to reply.
StanfordChow
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: New to Forum

Post by StanfordChow »

I think this forum is typically very quiet. Good luck on your search!

I am getting a puppy from a breeder in the southeast, and I live on the west coast :shock: