Forestway Chows

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Triple Z
Rank 0
Rank 0

Forestway Chows

Post by Triple Z »

Hey everybody! New here, recently started looking into breeders in the Michigan area. Does anybody have any references for Forestway Chows?
sharimac
Rank 0
Rank 0
Location: http://s975.photobucket.com/user/sharimac1/profile/

Re: Forestway Chows

Post by sharimac »

I just saw this post... I got my chow from forestway and she's wonderful.. and beautiful. I don't know if Kim is breeding currently though...
Brooklyn201293
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Brooklyn201293 »

Hello. I know this is old but I hope you chose to avoid forestway chows. They are far from ethical breeders and do not health test. We searched all her dogs and only 1 of her males has been health tested. I have one of her chows and she had severe hip dysplasia at 1 year old. We are heartbroken watching our best friend struggle. I did research on her and found out this is a common occurrence with her chows. Everyone is heartbroken over their chows they got from her, and it makes me sick that she doesn't care. I have since had one of the top akita trainers and breeders in the United States look into her, and she was appalled and told me to avoid her at all cost as she is essentially a puppy mill hiding behind a mask.
Last edited by Brooklyn201293 on Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bevychows
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Bevychows »

Hi hopefully you didn't buy from Kim..she famously sold Justin Bieber his chow-which we all know had double hd