New pup advice

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

MrChow
Rank 0
Rank 0

New pup advice

Post by MrChow »

I am looking to get a chow chow pup this year for my son, hes been asking for dog for a year now and he will be 6 soon. So feel its a good age for him to have a pet.
Looking for a smooth coat chow, i am located in Scotland uk could anyone recommend any good breeders of smooth coat chows or what websites are best for looking at ?
mthomas92
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: New pup advice

Post by mthomas92 »

I hope you were able to find a chow chow pup. Taking care of pups isnt going to be easy. You almost always need to keep an eye out when theyre running around the house. Its a good thing I have a pet camera that helps me watch over my pets. If youre looking to get one, you should browse around this site.
emmawilli
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by emmawilli »

Yes, you are right it is not easy to take care of pets And Thanks for helping this is a good idea to use a camera but we have bought a small dog home from amazon at a discounted price. Well, How much it will cost 1 camera with installation charges. Kindly share the quote and also tell me is there any Deal available like Discounted deal 20% off / Black Friday deal?. And do have pet products with quality?
HaseebUddin
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by HaseebUddin »

Try to match all stores and brands together by seeing who is given you the best discounts in Town, to search for your favorite store try!
arielwilson
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by arielwilson »

Which dog breed do you choose as your first pet? do you think chow is the best option for it? actually, I'm a writer and want a dog who is not soo excited, whom I can talk to without using a word, I know I'm demanding too much, but for me, it's my ideal pet.
JeanParcks
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by JeanParcks »

It's great to hear about your decision to adopt a Chow Chow puppy into your family, especially given your son's excitement and thoughtful timing for his age. Chow Chows can truly make wonderful companions due to their loyal and affectionate nature.

When looking for a Smooth Coated Chow Chow breeder in Scotland, it is important to prioritize responsible breeding and the health of the puppies. Famous breeders prioritize the well-being of their dogs and adhere to ethical standards.

Consider contacting your local kennel club or Chow Chow breed club in Scotland for recommendations on reputable breeders. Websites such as the Kennel Club or Chow Chow Club UK may offer directories or recommendations of trusted breeders in your area. Alternatively, online platforms such as Champdogs or Pets4Homes may provide listings of Chow Chow litters, but be sure to do your due diligence on any breeders you find through these channels.
Personally, I turned to impact of remote learning on students for help.
Don't forget to ask about medical records, socialization practices and the breeder's commitment to breed standards. A personal visit to a breeder's premises can also provide valuable information about their operations and the welfare of their dogs.

We wish you and your family the best of luck in finding the perfect smooth-coated Chow Chow to make your home and bring joy to your son's life!