Where's Lou?

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Where's Lou?

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Where has Lou been havn't heard from her in awhile or I think she said she was going to England or Some where.
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

Jeff,
Lou left for Europe last Friday (maybe Thurs). She'll be busy traveling the next couple of weeks - which includes a visit to a couple of Chowdren sisters we're all so fond of 8) . Ms. PB is in vacation, too, at a local pet resort with a huge plasma TV, social hour, and personal exercise trainers.
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh
LEO's mum
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by LEO's mum »

Lou is in Europe now, going on to the UK later on in the week. Ahh, I wish I could join her just even for the UK bit..... Miss Pooh Bear is enjoying her leisurely lifestyle at the Pet Resort whilst her mommy is away :P

Ah, Karen, you beat me to it while I was logging on 4 times :wink:
chris

Post by chris »

I can't wait for all the pictures and stories of both vacations.. :D
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

I bet if I moved back to the Bay area i would be up to date on all this news.
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

At this moment Lou is in Prague but any time now (it is 11.14 a.m. in Prague), she will be travelling to Brussels then on Saturday morning she will fly into Manchester airport, here on the Island. I am going to pick her up and bring her her home and she will stay with us until Tuesday when I will go down to London with her and show her some of the places she might want to see then she flies out from Heathrow airport on Wednesday morning en route for San Francisco. :)
Milly and Mabel had their baths yesterday in readiness for the visit - they are going to have their paws trimmed today and their tails and feathers so they look all beautiful for Lou. :lol: :lol:
It was lovely seeing Leo's Mommy and Daddy earlier on in the year so we are looking forward to Saturday. :D
Last edited by Judy Fox on Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

A royal welcome from the Chow Princesses, to be sure. I am so jealous, Lou getting to meet the Foxes! Don't forget to take pictures Judy. Set the camera somewhere to remind you! Of course, being bathed and trimmed,(the girls, of course) you will probably not forget.
Roxana
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Roxana »

I'm jealous too! But stop and think about it for a minute, how awesome is it that some members on this board have become such close friends as to actually visit each other on vacation and spend time together. I think that is really amazing. Its just one more thing we have to be grateful to our Chows for....bringing us all together.

Peace out Dudes!
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

I will indeed remember to take photographs - I put a new film in my camera and charged up batteries for my digital for when Leo's folk came - then totally forgot to use them! I mean, how stupid is that and it was just such a beautiful day to and we sat in the garden.
Anyway, Lou will be here for longer so if I forget one day, I can make up the next.
I must remember to take it to London.
:lol:
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Oh this is so exciting! I can't wait to see the pics!!
LEO's mum
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by LEO's mum »

'Elloh, 'elloh, LEO here.. I went up to the Pet Resort to visit Big Sis Pooh Bear today. She was in a good mood, telling me all about the Plazzma TV's and nice bedrooms. I only got to be in the "public" part as I was just visiting, 'cause it's not a done thing to enter ladies bedrooms however close you are, she says. Well, I got to play with her for half a day, and the Mastiff Puppy was there AGAIN. So I just had to wrestle, wrestle, wrestle... Mummy is threatening to take me to the groomers but a good brushing will make me preciously pricelessly pretty again, well that's what she usually says when she approaches with those wretched grooming gadgets.... Miss PB secretly told me that she is missing her mommy despite all the luxery at the resort. Yeah, as the little girl said in the film w/ the winnie dog and shaven Chow looking creature, nothin' s better than home and nothin's more precious than mommys & daddys.

LEO's been typing again, it seems. Miss PB altho from afar was looking very good. She is eating most of her meal now. Initially she wasn't eating her full ration. But taking treats and suppliments, like any good girl should. LEO's been missing her dad, he went off to NY this week. She hasn't come up to the bedroom at all w/o him even when called :roll: Well, she's my dog according to him, but she is a real daddy's girl, I can't win, can I? ... sorry to drift away from whereabouts of Lou... :shifty:
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

So nice that you checked on Miss PB. It will surely put Lou's mind at ease to know she adjusted well. Maybe next time, they could put you on a visitor's list, hmmm? Lou would have had to pre-approve it, I am sure. In any case, the pet resort sounds fabulous!
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

I have just had an email from Lou - she is on the point of packing up her bag in readiness for leaving Belgium first thing in the morning en route for Manchester.
I am so looking forward to meeting her and have everything ready.
I have a chicken in the oven cooking for tomorrow evening's dinner so that I don't have to waste time preparing it tomorrow.
I have done my ironing and am all ready!! :D
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Judy, is it fried Chicken? If its fried did you make enough, What time is Dinner?

Never mind I just saw Oven, guess that means Oven baked.
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

Yes, it is roast chicken Jeff and if you can get here by dinner time tomorrow, you are welcome! :lol:
chris

Post by chris »

guess what I have for dessert for M & M... :D It shall be on the way Monday Judy
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

OoooooooooooooooooooH!! :D :D
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

I have just looked at the weather forcast and for the next five days we have showers in store!!
After all the beautiful days we have had recently, I was stupid enough to hope the nice weather would hold out for Lou's visit!! :wall: :-?
Last edited by Judy Fox on Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roxana
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Roxana »

I hope you have a fantastic time and you girls behave yourselves in London, you hear? :wink:
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

The girls are not going to London! Can you just imagine them outside Downing Street! And watching the Guards at Buckingham Palace!
No, the little baggages are going to stay home with Fred.
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Thanks Judy but unless it hardens the arteries, raises the cholesterol and your close to death after eating it, I can't eat. Your cooking is to healthy for me.....

The girls are not going to London! Can you just imagine them outside Downing Street! And watching the Guards at Buckingham Palace!

Talk about a Kodak moment, M&M with the Guards at Buckingham Palace now that would be a classic picture, Judy you should take them just for the Pictures.

M&M with the Gaurd, i would pay for that picture.
Roxana
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Roxana »

Roxana wrote:I hope you have a fantastic time and you girls behave yourselves in London, you hear? :wink:
Actually Judy, I meant you and Lou. :lol: :lol:
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

Roxana, that is so kind - it is a long time since I have been called a girl! Lou yes be me!! :D

Jeff, damn it I have prepared the veg and enough for you and Peks too!! :lol:
kiwani
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kiwani »

Re: "Talk about a Kodak moment, M&M with the Guards at Buckingham Palace now that would be a classic picture..."

And M&M with the Werewolf of London...

Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sharons Chows »

I am finally catching up on it all and I think that this whole thing is just tooooooo cool!
These beautiful creatures that we own have brought all of us from different places and walks of life into one common thread enabling camraderies to form and now visits to each other throughout the world.

I can't wait to see all of the pictures and hear about how the chow princesses' behaved. I can just imagine M and M in the big fuzzy guard's headwear{buzbies} walking back and forth in front of the Palace....oh soooo cute!

Sharon