Cute pic

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Mailie's Mom
Rank 1
Rank 1

Cute pic

Post by Mailie's Mom »

I love this picture so I thought I would share it. This is Louie's favorite place to be under Andrews's highchair. Mailie does not like it as much because Andrew does not eat meat. Louie will eat almost anything. The second picture is Mailie's favorite spot....looking outside. Luckily in our new house there are retractable screens on all of the doors so I can open them up for her to look outside.

Anybody know how I can fix pictures? On my iPad they are fine but on my laptop they are sideways :?:

Louie
Louie
photo-8.JPG (46.61 KiB) Viewed 1828 times
Louie and Mailie
Louie and Mailie
photo-9.JPG (24.32 KiB) Viewed 1828 times
Mailie ...............................................................................................................................Louie
Thanks sweetpea!
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Cute pic

Post by chowpups »

Too cute.. Nikki use to sit under the highchair with my grandson and look for scraps too, after we lifted him out she would look on the seat too.. Best cleaner around.. LOL although we now have a golden retrieve and she might have beat Nikki on clean up.. she is always looking for scraps..dirt, stones, mulch anything that can go in the mouth.. I feel like I have a 2 yr. old Iam always swiping her mouth for objects..
My iphone and Ipad do the same thing .. when ever I send them everyone always says they are side ways.. but they look fine on my screen???? Iam getting too old for all this technology for sure.. I just bought a new car and asked how many cd's does it play?? The guy laughed and said you download your ipod or iphone .. now Iam really stuck.. I still have 8 tracks somewhere in this house....hehehehe
wokman
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Cute pic

Post by wokman »

I like both pictures; with the live Irobot floor cleaner and the two door trolls.
Your Louie looks content with paws up :-oo
My Iphone does the same side flip when displayed on my old Mac desk top. I tried everything I knew to right them but no luck. The Apple store genius said he did not know what I could do because of my old system. Maybe it is time to get away from coal and steam powered technology. $-)