Why won't mama go to bed?!

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Why won't mama go to bed?!

Post by Victory »

Firesong here--what is wrong with her...she was in bed, and it was nice and dark and I was sleepin, then she got up and said she couldn't sleep, made some hot stuff in her cup thing and she's STILL up...me and Dreamdancer went into the bathroom and hallway to get away from the light...sheesh...GO TO BED MOM!

Hi it's Dreamdancer--Yeah what Firesong said. I'm laying here in the bathroom when I normally would be under the couch or under THE BED where I'm supposed to be at night. so yeah MOM, GO TO BED!!!
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
Me & Tess
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Why won't mama go to bed?!

Post by Me & Tess »

"When she thought I was staying up too late, she would head butt me and bark and bark, waking Mike" Your post made me think of my Tess. I still hold late nights, but only by myself. It was easier when I had Tess sitting by my side. Sometimes I think I can hear her breathing, or licking her paws.
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

Yes. I get dirty looks and heartfelt sighs. They are so stuck in their routine. And I know what you mean about paw licking and breathing. Even though these two don't snore, I can hear them breathing, and cleaning their paws.
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
Piff Poff
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Piff Poff »

Henry will huff at me too at bed time, he rounds me up as if to say, c'mon Mum, get to bed :evil: Strangely enough, he never rounds up OH :lol:
Thank you Sweatpea
cherriemater
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by cherriemater »

Oh my heavens to betsy!!! Leo is the "messanger." He comes to me when he needs to go out. He comes to me when MAX needs to go out. He comes to me when his bowl is empty or the water dish ... Max ... he just sits at the glass door ... waiting. But lately I have been going to bed at a more normal time than waiting for Joe to get home and Leo has been attending to me. He comes in, sits down (loudly), licks his lips and stares at me. I ask, "Peeper?" "Pooper?" "Play, play?" "Garage?" "Outside?" All of which he continues to stare with a burning stare. I have only come to realize he's telling me telepathically, "Get your butt in bed, Mom!" He's not happy until I tuck in, Max in the crate, Leo at my side for his pat on the head then, THUNK! He's at the end of the bed on the floor in his spot. Good boy, Leo! Silly, silly boy.
Joe and Marti Martin ... Chow Chow lovers for Life (RIP Kimba 06/03/2011)