Kansas City Chow owners?

Plan for Chow Chow gatherings in your city.

Moderator: chowadmin

nkongsinh
Rank 0
Rank 0

Kansas City Chow owners?

Post by nkongsinh »

Every time I take my chow to the dog park, everyone always tells me they never see chows around the KC area. Anyone from KC?
katman
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Kansas City Chow owners?

Post by katman »

Well, I was a Chow owner till about a month ago. I want to be one again! I'm in north Overland Park, and you?
I'm looking for a blue male about 1-1.5 years old. If you hear of any, please let me know.
katman
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by katman »

Well, I AM a chow owner again. I have a, now, 3 month old cream male. I'm thinking of calling him Wopper.
You know, after the Burger King song, "It takes 2 hands to handle a wopper." I think my puppy must be the double or tripple wopper.
We need to get all the KC Chows together for a fest!
mpcdeb50
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by mpcdeb50 »

I just signed up at Chowchow.org. I own 2 chows: a cream male and a cinnamon female. Our female just gave birth to 4 cute babies 9 days ago! Anyone out there that wants to have a chow fest in KC? I live in Parkville, north of the river.
Zoe's joy
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Zoe's joy »

My husband and I are proud Chow owners (well, actually they own us :D ). We live in Grain Valley, MO. We have a nine month old Chow mix named Zacharias and a new little Cream girl baby, 9 weeks old, Zoe. She is the light of her "mama's" heart.