Mailie and Louie nose to nose

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

Mailie's Mom
Rank 1
Rank 1

Mailie and Louie nose to nose

Post by Mailie's Mom »

Louie is getting almost as big as Mailie.

This is my nephew trying to hold Louie the moose. :lol:

Mailie ...............................................................................................................................Louie
Thanks sweetpea!
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Mailie and Louie nose to nose

Post by Coco Chow »

I was laughing out loud all by myself looking at the last picture :lol: ! Louie is huuuge!
Has he a lot of meat on his bones? Or is it all fur??
He's beautiful, you have a great pair of chows... :x
I can't wait to see what Louie will look like once all grown up.
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

wow Louie is really growing, He is so fluffy. What a beautiful pair

David
lightforce18
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by lightforce18 »

cute pics. the last one is the best lol
Mailie's Mom
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Mailie's Mom »

This is Louie soaking wet (I think it was last week when I gave him a bath)............Still a Moose! :lol: :lol:

Mailie ...............................................................................................................................Louie
Thanks sweetpea!
lightforce18
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by lightforce18 »

awww
Juniper
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Juniper »

Mailie and Louie are soooooooo precious. Do you plan to come to the Northern CA Chowfest on Sunday, July 19th in San Francisco? Go to the Chow Fest section in the forum to sign up! I really hope to see you all there...it truly is a great event and very well organized. The Bay area people are just fantastic! Plus...we all just must see your two cutie pies in person!
Jennifer & Sheena
Mailie's Mom
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Mailie's Mom »

Oh! I would so love to come to the chowfest. I had it on my calendar and was planning on coming but.......my niece is getting baptized that day at 230. I am seriously trying to figure out how to go and get back to San Jose by 230. We love going to SF for the weekend. We were just there memorial weekend and I brought Louie with me. The hotels are dog friendly. We stayed at the Omni Hotel and it was great socialization for Louie. We sat in the lobby having cocktails while Louie made friends with everybody coming in and out.
I found the Chow Fest section but not where to sign up. Can somebody please send me the info? Thanks!!
Thanks sweetpea!
lola chow
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by lola chow »

what a chunky little guy so cute, your nephews cute too :shock: :mrgreen:
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

Louie looks like a flying cloud in the last photo. So cute and soooo huge. I want louie! :lol:
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

He sure looks sturdy, even wet! Lil turns into a sylph, she turns toward you, and she is about as wide as a phonebook...and not a major city! My bet is fully grown, he will be about 75 pounds.
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by TJordan »

What a hefty little guy. He is adorable. I am with Auddymay he is gonna be a big boy. He looks bigger than my Butters at that age and Butters is 85lbs.
SweetPea Rocks!!
Mailie's Mom
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Mailie's Mom »

We are still laughing at that picture of my nephew and Louie too. The kids think he looks like he is trying to fly. :mrgreen:

Auddymay I think he is going to be in the 70-80 pound range too! I can not believe Louie (at 17 weeks) is the same weight as Lily. I wish Louie would stay at this weight, at least for a while, I will not be able to pick him up at all pretty soon. All of my chows have had a wide range in sizes anywhere from 40-80 pounds. I love them all!

As I am typing this, Louie is zoomin so fast around the house he is going to crash! He is too funny. :laughloud:
Thanks sweetpea!
Juniper
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Juniper »

I sent you a pm about signing up for the Chowfest. Can't wait to meet Mailie and Louie! It'll be a lot of fun!
Jennifer & Sheena
Mailie's Mom
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Mailie's Mom »

Thank you soooo much! I can't wait either! Wish me luck on Louie's behavior there! He is still a pup and is learning his manners! :P
Thanks sweetpea!
chow fancier
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chow fancier »

They are both beautiful. Louie is definitely a big boy. My Teddy is 80lbs, so that is not out of the question. And I still pick him up, just not very high or for very long, any more. (I lift him into the car, or the bathtub). You just need to build up some upper body strength.

Lily is a tiny little girl who I met last fall. I didn't even know adult chows came so small. Cinder is 50lbs and my first two girls were 60 and 70lbs, so there is a wide range of sizes.

I love puppy zoomies, you should make a video. Give both your beauties a hug for me, please.
Jerilyn
Banner courtesy of the amazing Sweetpea.

Until there are none, adopt one!

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/631376
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/650868