Watch your Chows

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Terrina Harris
Rank 1
Rank 1

Watch your Chows

Post by Terrina Harris »

This is a warning to make sure you have a parental block on your computer. Those little stinkers will get on them even while you are sleeping. David's little girl snuck on the computer and emailed her big brother Yoshi. David you better hide your wallet because she likes to spend money.

Princess Maxine had Yoshi send a letter for her on her very own official stationery and a heart container of chocolates and gift certificates for Apple Bee's (which there is one real close to us) I gave her big hugs and kisses but told her she shouldn't be having her brother take her Dad's wallet. I told Maxine that her Dad would probably forgive her this time but I hope Yoshi asked permission first. So thank you very much Princess Maxine and Yoshi for going shopping for your little sister. =D= :x

Her new collar was also in the box. When I first looked at the collar I thought it looked way to small. Then when I went to put it on her I ended up having to put it in the last hole to make it small enough for her. She will be able to put on some weight and not need a new collar. She is a tiny girl. When she went in for her shots and to get spayed last Monday she was 32.9 lbs.

Terrina
Thank you sweetpea!!
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Watch your Chows

Post by CoraP. »

I'll bet Maxine will keep everybody hopping at David's house! I'm sure she'll grow into that collar. :)
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
fillyok
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by fillyok »

That's where all my money is going!!!! :shock: My pack is stealing my debit card and buying things on-line!!! They're not as sweet as Yoshi though...they buy for themselves. :wink:
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

Yoshi here,

In case if you don't remember I am also Lord Haw-haw and as a lord, I have a small fortune at my disposal, I use most of it for rawhides and toys but since Maxine needed some help, I thought I would help her out. I think she is a princess since she told me she was, so I am sure she will pay me back once she can access her swiss bank accounts. my dad doesn't normally let me go on the internet after he caught me looking at www.chowchics.com pant pant but i sneak on to check my email and the forum.

Yoshi
Laura
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Laura »

:lol: yall are just too cute!! :lol:
I have all my fingers and toes crossed that Yoshi and Maxine get a shot from Cupid right in the bums and live happily together every after as true Valentine's! :x
Chloe (left) Shuggy (right)
Bear's Mom
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Bear's Mom »

Bear just got on my computer here at work and ordered some things from Jeffers. Darn dog. He even ordered something for his Chihuahua buddy. Bad dog.... :wink: