I have no life

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

I have no life

Post by Dogdad »

I was sitting around all day waiting for news on Maxine's transport so I ran to Joanns Fabric and am making doggie bandanas for Maxine and Maya. I am hand sewing because I can't work my sewing machine, The boys are just looking at me and shaking their heads. I am done with Maya's and working on Maxines but my eyes are going googlely. Time for Yoshi's walk, hopefully in a week Maxine will be settled in and I won't have time for doggie bandanas :lol:

David
fillyok
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: I have no life

Post by fillyok »

I'll join your "no life" club. I just spent all morning trying to erace the fact that 4 canines live in this house. The rest of the day will be spent looking for a new home with features that are "dog friendly". I was telling my boss the other day that I was concerned that I'm becoming a recluse because I don't like leaving my house and would rather spend my time with my pack than other people. He said as long as I don't have a shot gun and a rocking chair on my front porch I'm okay. :wink:
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Its not called "no life" its called "a Chows life" Like my profile says, with a Chow in the house what other interest could there be.

Now that Pekoe has goten older our days of running around have slowed way down so we spend much more time at home. why do you think I took Photoshop, I need a staying home craft.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

fillyok wrote: I was telling my boss the other day that I was concerned that I'm becoming a recluse because I don't like leaving my house and would rather spend my time with my pack than other people. He said as long as I don't have a shot gun and a rocking chair on my front porch I'm okay. :wink:

:lol: :lol: I am the same way, After a day of work, I would much rather stay home with the pack than with other people
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

LOL Glad Maxine is playful, she should keep you busy :lol: Can't wait until she gets home and we get to hear all about her \:D/

Thanks Sweetpea!
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

I've always been more of a stay at home person. Having all our furry companions makes it tons more fun than doing anything else!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Hee!Hee!Hee!Hee! Just wait 'till she checks in!! :lol:
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

I can't wait here is one of the dog bandanas I made. This is Maya. It is reversable, hearts on one side, red with white polka dots on the other
fillyok
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by fillyok »

Very nice work!! I can't stand sewing by hand. I would've made the bandanas by cutting them out with pinking shears and called them good. :wink:
Forgot to add that Maya looks adorable in her new bandana.
Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sharons Chows »

I have really become a recluse especially since my illness.
Other than going to work and who knows if I will have a job this week {my company begins the 1st layoff phase}...I stay home with JR and Cheyenne. Hey, we have a rolling conversation going at all times and chow hugs whenever needed. They are both very vocal since I was ill...JR has these funny squeaks and barks going and Cheyenne ...well she has a language all her own...never heard anything quite like it...kind of wolfy guttural sounds and a high piched triple bark. I think it has something do with guarding and protecting Mom. And of course the normal huffs and puffs and snorts from them both.

David, I love your bandannas...you should market them...all handmade with love!
Sharon

JR AND CHEYENNE

another special from SWEETPEA PRODUCTIONS
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Make sure none of your Chows are wearing football or baseball bandana's I have been trying for years to get Pekoe a Raiders Bandanna but living in CA they are considered gang related so you can't buy them. LA raiders and LA dodgers on the west coast. Don't want any Chow getting shot in a Drive-by.

You can use Flowers and color designs just make sure they aren't Red or Blue, What's that movie, Its a wonderful life.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Very nice bandana! You should go into business!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

Maya your new bandana is very pretty, just like you!!!!
Kearra & Kyra said they would love one in pink !!!! Maybe you should go into business :wink:

Thanks Sweetpea!
jacqui
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by jacqui »

David,
I guess most of us on here feel that way about our Chows.
I can't think of a better way to spend my life than with my Chows too.
Maya looks very cute with her bandana and can't wait to see Maxine with hers :D
Kito Feb 4, 2006 - July 1,2007
Kai Mar.15 2007 - Aug. 26,2010
And when my time comes I will not go alone for my Chows will be there to say "Welcome Home".
Babs64
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Babs64 »

What a pretty bandanna! Sophie got one with hearts on it from the groomer's last week, but it was just pinked around the edges.

It's kind of sad but I stopped trying the whole dating thing last year when I realized I'd rather spend time with my furkids than with any of the guys I was meeting. After all, the furkids are always happy to see me even if I am late, or wearing sweats, or having a bad hair day. They give kisses and snuggles with no strings attached. And if you feel like walking in the rain they can't wait to go with you.
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

The bandana is very pretty David - but to go into business, you will have to master that sewing machine! :lol:
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

:lol: Trust me, they are pretty from a distance up close they are really stitched badly. thank god Maya is blind

David
Terrina Harris
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Terrina Harris »

Maya you look very beautiful in your bandana. Maxine your new sister will even look more beautiful when she gets there and has her's on.

Terrina
Thank you sweetpea!!