Chrystals day at the show

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

Chrystals day at the show

Post by carolyn dewrance »

The weather was scorching hot, but we went to the show and had a wonderful day, there were 2 other chows there, both black bitches, Mom and I sat in the sun for a while, untill the kind lady with the poodles next to us asked if we would like to sit in their tent to keep me out of the sun, so in we moved, where I must say I was much cooler, even though I had a lot of water to drink, and my breakfast to eat, I went for lots of walkies around the show grounds, and met lots of other dogs, and I did not be nasty to any of them, after all even though they wernt all chows they were all very special and loved dogs, just one I did not like, as he growled at me, he was an Airdale terrier, but then Mom says all terriers have attitude problems, if you know what that means, Well at last it was time for the chows to go into the show ring, first was the little black puppy, who was just 6 months old, and then it was the other black girl who was 6 years old, both looked lovely and I thought that they would be hard to beat, Well the puppy was choosen Best of breed, and the older girl was best oppersite *Censored Word*, but as I was in the Vetran class I did not qualify for that class in which they won, but I did not mind, as I won best Vetran and then went on to win the best Vetran in the group and came 4th best Vetran in the Show. I am so proud of my self I just had to let you all know. As I said it was a very hot day, but I am sure my mom enjoyed it as much as I did, and another thing, this was the first show I had ever been to, and it was good fun, will deffinatly do it again some time, and by then my coat should be looking even better when it is all grown back in, I brought home R10.00 gift voucher and 3kg of Hills dog food. I am a very proud little chow girl and here is a photo my mom took of me with my big ribbon around my neck.

Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441

CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Chrystals day at the show

Post by CoraP. »

Wow, you had quite a day! Great job, Chrystal!! :D
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
Mia
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Mia »

CONGRATULATIONS CHRYSTAL!!!!

Chutters and Mia here - we are your fans across the Big Pond! We are so, so proud of you.

It must be so exciting to be a celebrity chow! Do you get to have designer leashes and have tons of flash pictures taken of you? Since we have been a part of cc.org we are starting to meet so many chowlebrities.

We were wondering if we could be part of your fan club? Mommy is taking pictures from the cc.org site and printing them to put in a scrap book.

You look so elegant and proud with your ribbon. =D= \:D/ =D= \:D/
Mia
carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by carolyn dewrance »

I would love to have you as members of my fan club, and yes they did take photos, but I dont think I will ever see them, so my mommy took some of me she was so proud of me.
My lead I wear is not a fancy one as the one my Mommy won in that competition in America for Baxters Story it was on Uncle Mattys site a few years ago, He won a really lovely leather lead, but Mom was scared that it might get stolen, so she took the old nylon one, which is about 10years old but still works as good as the leather won, I wish she had taken the leather one, it's such a nice lead.
I am a very tired little chow its been a long hot day, and I have just had my supper and I think I am going to go to bed now, so talk to you all tomorrow,
the official
Chrystal Fan club
to her first two members.
Love
Meltari Chrystal Skye.
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Oh! Oh! Oh! Milly and Mabel here! You are very clever winning your pretty ribbon and we are proud to know you. Please tell your Mummy thank you for posting your picture.

Love from Milly and Mabel. xxxxxxx ImageImage
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

Yoshi here, Congratulations , I am so proud of you and your mummy. You look hot, you can come here for vacation and sit in our snow if you want

Yoshi
Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sharons Chows »

Chrystal....we are so proud of you!
You are a beautiful girlie

JR and Cheyenne

JR AND CHEYENNE

another special from SWEETPEA PRODUCTIONS
fillyok
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by fillyok »

Congratulations Chrystal, but of course we all knew you were a champion already!! =D=