General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Is this wierd??

Post by Dogdad »

Maxwell here,
As Some of you know we have a neighborhood bombshell named Allie who is a retriever and is just the sweetest thing ever. Almost every morning when we do walkies, Allie is outside and she plays with us, I think she is in love with me, not Yoshi. We are really put off when she isn't outside. Yoshi and I both will sit down in front of her house and wait until my dad finally pulls us away to continue our walkies. Allie goes for walks in the evening, and often stops by to visit, and if we are outside we play with her alot. My dad always talk to Allies mom and Dad but don't know their names, just Allie's. Ok here is the wierd part, would it be wierd to drop off a present on their front door, a stuffed toy for Allie, with a little card, from your secret admireres Yoshi and Maxwell. I don't want Allies parents to fee obligated to give us a gift . We just love Allie and want her to know it
Maxwell
fillyok
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Is this wierd??

Post by fillyok »

Awwww Can Maxwell and Yoshi move to my neighborhood??? I bet Allie would love a present from her admirers. :x
Chowlvr2
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Chowlvr2 »

Hi Maxwell- I do not think it would be a bad idea to drop off a present for your new friends- I think you and your dad are being very thoughtful and neighborly- What a sweet guy! :D
Laura
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Laura »

I think it is a wonderful and very sweet idea. =D=
Chloe (left) Shuggy (right)
KathrynH
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by KathrynH »

Our neighbors and us get each other's pets toys all the time, we never feel obligated, but it's fun to give, and I think that's an awesome idea!
Thanks so much sweetpea!!!
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

I agree, it is a very nice idea. I think Allie would love a present from her friends!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

We gave a lady that frequently walks Coco, a chocolate Lab, down our street all the treats that we don't like (which is alot). Coco is really sweet but I rather move on with our run.
Max, I think it would be a really nice gesture to give Allie a present.

Nahkohe
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

thanks everyone, I will tell my dad .
pfordeb
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by pfordeb »

I agree. It's a nice surprise when your dogs get presents. Girls prefer diamonds.
courtsey of Sweetpea
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Milly and Mabel here, Maxwell.

We just think it is a beautiful idea to drop a present off for Allie. Girls just do love presents and as you are two very handsome boys, she will be so flattered we bet she will blush. :oops:

Now regarding what she would like, fluffy toys are nice but perhaps Allie would like a ball, or a chew toy, or a pull rope thing. But there again, she might like............................oh dear, we are going to have to talk to our Hector about this and get back to you. :) :)
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
wallacethegreat
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by wallacethegreat »

Dear Maxwell,
All five of us have discussed your idea this afternoon and think we'll suggest this to our human. Since all of the human neighbors have at least four of us canines each, it would be really fun to share cool toys. Usually all the humans do is give each other bottles of booze for the holidays. That really does us NO good at all!!!
Laura Mac, mama to Fozzie-Bear and to Berkley-Bear and Oliver Wallace, my angel Chows
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Oh! Oh! It is us back again - we have spoken to Hector and he says he does not know 'cos he is not a retriever - he is a Standard Schnauzer but he thinks that a ball or a rope tug 'cos little Bertie Bear who is a Border Terrier likes balls and rope tugs! :?

We do hope you find a nice present for Allie. :D
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

Oh Millie ,Mabel and Hector, Thanks for the advice. My Dad bought this for Miss Allie, http://www.upco.com/-12-stuffed-plush-t ... plies-last He ordered lots, Some are going to us, some to different rescues and 1 for Allie. We wished you lived in our neighborhood. We would visit every day and bring a present

Maxwell and Yoshi
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

Oh! Oh! Ooooooooh!!

It is a beautiful moose!! :D :D