Shuggy neutered

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Shuggy neutered

Post by vicster605 »

I'm so glad Shuggy is doing better!!! Kyra said to tell him he is lucky to have had some pain pills, she had to do it cold turkey :cry:

Thanks Sweetpea!
Laura
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Laura »

Well Miss Kyra we all know that males can't handle any pain so maybe that is why Shug got some and you didn't...hehe. :lol:
Seriously though you poor girl I would think some pain meds would be in order! Mean ole vet! :evil:
Chloe (left) Shuggy (right)
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Layla »

Laura, you underestimate these girls! The Diva was kickin' up a storm with a new buddy 2 days after she had her operation!
Thank you Elodie!
BooBooBear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by BooBooBear »

How is your boy doen? My Yoshi just went thru the same thing and has the lovely lampshade on because he will lick. He seemed to handle everything better then i did! I have had to seperate the girls from him for the most part. I give him his meds and he seems to be doing great and no cryen. My hubby really wants that lampshade thingie off him but he does keep tryen to lick even with it on so maybe one more day! Sorre Yoshi :( His parter in crime Buddy cat keeps tryen to lick it for him. :lol: Well, Buddy freaken out cause now he locked up with my daughter because he won't stop licking Yoshi! Well, hope all is well over your place!

Samantha

Leo(Booboobear) 12/23/1993-3/3/2007

"You'll Always Be In My Heart"
I will always cherish your unconditional friendship!!!
Laura
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Laura »

Shug is doing better but of course now Chloe is in heat so while I got him snipped just in the nick of time he still has the hormones so life will be interesting :roll: around here for awhile. Anyone want to foster him or Chloe for a couple weeks? Or me...or hubby? :lol: :lol: :lol:
He didn't have to wear the lampshade...at least not yet...sorry your guy did. I was really dreading it!
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Layla »

Come on over Laura, if you can cope with my two. Alf is currently barking at Millie to get her to play...... & despite what Alf says, best not bring Chloe!
Thank you Elodie!
Laura
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Laura »

lol Layla but Alf and Chloe would make the most beautiful babies!!! Speaking of Alfie when is he getting the ole snipperoo?