DooWapppppppp

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

chris

Post by chris »

:-oo
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Chris, I thought you have been telling me you want to kick her. Not off. Just kick her...remember? :wink:
redangie24
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by redangie24 »

Aw y'all are mean I am crying now... :_| :_| :_| :_|
Have a Chowfastic Day!!
chris

Post by chris »

Auddymay wrote:Chris, I thought you have been telling me you want to kick her. Not off. Just kick her...remember? :wink:

#-o :-$ Now look what ya did Auddy..
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

I don't agree.
redangie24
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by redangie24 »

Dogdad wrote:I don't agree.
Could you be a little more specific? I have no idea what you are talking about.. :?: :?: :?: :?:
Have a Chowfastic Day!!
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

Please lets not attack people because we disagree with their views. A simple statement like I disagree. Is so much better, it would stop those horrible threads where nothing is accomplished besides getting hurt and hurting people.
From my earlier post. I disagree. No one can argue with that and point is made. I actually was trying to be funny. when I posted I disagree. Must have had a jeff moment
redangie24
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by redangie24 »

Dogdad wrote:
Please lets not attack people because we disagree with their views. A simple statement like I disagree. Is so much better, it would stop those horrible threads where nothing is accomplished besides getting hurt and hurting people.
From my earlier post. I disagree. No one can argue with that and point is made. I actually was trying to be funny. when I posted I disagree. Must have had a jeff moment
OH, so you disagree with yourself? Wow that is new never had someone do that before....:lol:
Still not sure what you are disagreeing with, but if it's yourself cool. That is way cool. :lol: :lol:
Have a Chowfastic Day!!
chris

Post by chris »

I think.. he doesn't agree with me kicking you... er ah I mean ah.. kicking you OFF.. yeah thats it.. kicking you off. :wink:
redangie24
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by redangie24 »

chris wrote:I think.. he doesn't agree with me kicking you... er ah I mean ah.. kicking you OFF.. yeah thats it.. kicking you off. :wink:
Help Help adult abuse... the moderator is threatening me....I am telling. Abuser.

I thought you were my friend traitor....:_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

:lol: Wont anyone help me from my tormentor!!!
Have a Chowfastic Day!!
chris

Post by chris »

NOPE... your stuck with me... :twisted:
redangie24
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by redangie24 »

Darn it....

Oh, well. I give in this once. But only because your not jeff.
Have a Chowfastic Day!!
chris

Post by chris »

What if Jeff and I are one in the same??????? :twisted:
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

You know, I really don't know who Sydney is all i did was scan through her post awhile back but I have to say I love that name for a girl, great name for a female, Guy, It dosn't have the same impact.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
redangie24
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by redangie24 »

Then I would say get some good meds your mulitple personality disorder is way outta wack and you need some help. Oh, yeah and I can take Steel no need for you to have two chows.
Last edited by redangie24 on Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have a Chowfastic Day!!
chris

Post by chris »

Oh is that your ploit? [-(
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Must be medication night tonight. Do you two even know what each other is talking about?
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
redangie24
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by redangie24 »

Yes do you? No? you need meds too, other personality.
Have a Chowfastic Day!!
chris

Post by chris »

Yup... I think.. :wink:
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Sorry red last meds I had were when i was 3, i don't even know what an asperin taste like.

ImageImage
redangie24
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by redangie24 »

This one is for Jeff and Chris....The orginal is better, but could not find it but this gets to the point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbJ1zEgR7g8
Have a Chowfastic Day!!
chris

Post by chris »

LMAO.. I know that song..

uh ohhh.. DH just pulled in.. which means I will have to go soon..

Post by Guest »

Angie, you've said what you needed to say and I respect that you voted not to ban Luana from the list. I also know you're a "tell it like it is flavor" and I never have to guess what's behind you're sentences. I could have guessed that you would vote no even if you disagreed with Luana. I don't want to re-hash a thread that's hopefully over.

David, all I can say to you is "thank you" and I still don't know how you do it but you do it well. Yoshi, will be fine.

Leo's Mum, I don't come to the defense of my friends just for friendships sake. I clearly stated "Yes, I come to the defense of my friends but I do not compromise what I myself believe". My goodness, I'm over half way to 100 (much older then Chris) and I stopped doing that a long time ago.

Chris, I've had dogs that I loved dearly in my past. Some of them came from back yard breeder's and some came from pet stores and that would mean they also came from back yard breeders and puppymills. I don't regret a moment I had with those dogs and they all lived their life out with me (some long, some short). There was alot of joy and also alot of pain. Heck, I thought that was the only way to get a dog. I didn't know any other way existed. I had my head in the sand. Several years ago, I stumbled on the world of rescue and now I look at these things in a different way. I never walk into a pet store, can't even say what I think of puppymills. I will not feed into that industry. I don't believe that byb's become responsible breeders. The only responsible breeders, I believe are the show breeders. Maybe not all.......but there are some really good ones out there and they're easy to find. But, like you, I love the "not show standard look". So, when my last female chow died, I came to the conclusion that dogs are very much like life, there are no guarantees and decided I wanted to adopt a rescue. But, I also knew I had to find the right rescue. One that would consider what's best for the dog and also for me. I really think it's key that when one decides on a rescue, that both the dog and person have a connection. My lifestyle and my personality wouldn't be right for every dog and every dog wouldn't be right for me. I talked to Luana for at least 6 weeks before going to her house to meet the dogs. I was not moving fast with this decision. My husband and I knew the moment we met all of Luana's chows which one was the one for us. We knew it, Luana knew it and most importantly, the dog knew it. That was over 2 years ago. Then we did it again over a year ago, when we decided we had room in our hearts for another one. I now have 1 male and 1 female. My life is complete. Someone's trash was my treasure. I wish I had found this world sooner because as I said earlier, I'm over half way to 100.

I'm not saying this is the route for everyone, I understand wanting a puppy and for some that's the way they should go but research and find a reputable breeder. You may have to wait because the good ones don't pop them out like an assembly line but the wait will be worth it.

Sydney
redangie24
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by redangie24 »

Anonymous wrote:Angie, you've said what you needed to say and I respect that you voted not to ban Luana from the list. I also know you're a "tell it like it is flavor" and I never have to guess what's behind you're sentences. I could have guessed that you would vote no even if you disagreed with Luana. I don't want to re-hash a thread that's hopefully over.
I think it is more that you want me to shut up then respecting anything I have done.

Yup your right about that one. I would only in very extreme cases ever consider being in on trying to ban someone... Ya know spammers,, people who only write things spiteful things. etc. very very very rarely.

As for re-hashing yes you do, but only your side. But that is normal and most ppl would wish I could keep my mouth shut. I am just not good at it. Never was.

Now have you posted pictures of your pups? If yes where are they I forget I think you did maybe not... If not hop on it your behind.
Have a Chowfastic Day!!
chris

Post by chris »

Sydney.. I'm glad you came on here. This is good conversation. :-). Since I have been on here and have learned how many chows need a loving home. I have been thinking of ways to get involved with Rescues.. All I can offer right now is to help with transport. When I have a little bit bigger house and a yard (I live in a Townhouse at present) I have been thinking about fostering. I thought it would be hard because I would want to keep all of them.. which I can not do obviously, but.. it's even harder to see these guys sitting in a shelter because someone was not ready and maybe never will be ready to own a chow. Much less any other animal. Sometimes there are cercomstances beyond anyones control.. such as an owner passing away. In any event.. I have been thinking about this. It will be a while before I can "foster" and it is something that really needs to be thought out and of course discussed with DH.

Allrighty then..I'm rambling again. But anyway.. When I finaly make a for sure decision.. I will be asking alot of questions and looking for imput. You truely only have one chance to do it right.