surgery update

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

sweetpea
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: surgery update

Post by sweetpea »

Thank you Alan for the update. I'm so glad you have the babies. I've been as worried about them as I was about Sharon!
fillyok
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by fillyok »

I got a voicemail from Sharon last night (I feel terrible for not answering, but I was knocked out). She's still not feeling well...has been taking pain meds and they make her sleep a lot. She wanted to tell everyone she's been receiving boxes all week and that she loves all of us. I'll catch up with her tonight or on the weekend.
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

Fillyok, tell Sharon I said Sleep is Good!!! More Sleep, LESS Pain :wink:
Tell her she is in my prayers and thoughts and I send her [:D]s

Thanks Sweetpea!
chow fancier
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chow fancier »

Yep, most healing takes place in our sleep too! And sleeping makes the recovery period go faster, time doesn't seem to drag quite as much as it could.
Jerilyn
Banner courtesy of the amazing Sweetpea.

Until there are none, adopt one!

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/631376
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/650868
fillyok
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by fillyok »

Sharon called today. She sure was happy to see JR and Cheyenne and they were thrilled to see her. It's funny how they have the instinct that they do...JR is normally a jumper, but he hasn't jumped since Sharon came home. He even slept on the bed with her and that's not normal JR behavior. Sounds like someone really missed his mommy.

Sharon's still in a lot of pain, but plans on posting in the next few days. Her granddaughter, Madison, was taken to the hospital yesterday, but should be released today. Please continue to keep Sharon and Madison in your thoughts and prayers.