Cabo here

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

TXSusiQ
Rank 1
Rank 1

Cabo here

Post by TXSusiQ »

I know I know it's been a long time but Mommy has not been feeling well the last couple of months and just sleeps alot. Now her belly is getting bigger and Daddy keeps saying she's gonna have a litter. She's cleaning the house like crazy and keeps putting all my toys away, so I jsut keep dragging them out so she'll have something to do. No big adentures lately but Mommy promises that when she has energy we'll start walking in the woods again.

Just wanted to drop in and say hi!
Mommy to Cabo
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

A LITTER??? More than one Chowling? I hope yer mum gets lotsa rest, she will need it. Is this yer mum's first litter? How exciting! We have missed you Cabo!
Lily An Wu
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

Hi Cabo, We haven't formally met. We are Yoshi and Maxwell. I hope you have lots of chowlings to play with real soon.
TXSusiQ
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by TXSusiQ »

Mom here - it's only one and yep it's my first human child. Cabo has been a dream during all this. He lays in front of the bedroom door when I'm napping to keep my hubby out so I can rest.

Sorry I've been out of sight for so long!

Guess I need to let Cabo loose so he can meet all the new chows! Howdy Yoshi & Maxwell!!!
Mommy to Cabo
bama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by bama »

Congratulations on your pregnancy!! That's great!
Are we craving any particular foods yet?

Colonel here...
Cabo, I think they are having ChowLamaze training classes down at the Petsmart. Maybe, you could attend and help out your mom with the huffing and puffing breathing thing.

whoof, whoof! :lol:
**Photo by Sweet Pea.
She has a photogenic memory...really!
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Oh yay Susi!!! Welcome back, we've missed you. Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! You're going to be a great humanmommy, just like you are a great chowmommy. Hugs to Cabo!
This photo arrangement is the wonderful work of Sweetpea
chris

Post by chris »

CONGRATS!!!! :-)
cheriekynb
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: Nor Cal - LOL, or Wine Country as the natives call it.

Post by cheriekynb »

YAY, congrats on the upcoming delivery of a new baby! :) How exciting! Did you find out what you're going to have or are you going to be surprised?

Cabo, aw, you get a new human baby to take care of and watch over!! :)
Salandra
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Salandra »

Hi Cabo, Jasmine and Peanut here. We haven't met but you sure are cute!

A human puppy is really different. They smell funny and make lots of noise! We know. Our Auntie has a human pup and he smells, and hurts our ears when he howls. I try to clean him, but NO. His mommy says he doesn't need cleaned. Then when he smells like something to roll around in mommy says NO! Mommy says Chows don't roll in dibers, whatever that is. But they smell good!

So congratulations on getting a new human puppy. Maybe your mommy will let you clean it. and maybe you can sneak a diber. :wink:
~ Sally
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

YEA!!! Congrats on your new lil' baby:D That makes 2 Purplekisses and you!!!
LOVE NEW BABIES human and fur :D :D
Did we meet??? Kyra and Kearra said to tell Cabo GRRRUFF, GOOD JOB watchin' out for Mommy :D :D They think he's one handsome chowboy!!!! :inlove:

Thanks Sweetpea!
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Congratulations Cabo, now you just be a good chow now and look after your Mummy.

Love from Milly and Mabel.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
TXSusiQ
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by TXSusiQ »

Cabo here!!! Mommy finally started taking me for walks again - just around the neighborhood this time. But man last night she stopped and talked to these other humans forever. They keep telling me how cute and handsome I was - like I don't know that. But then their dog came out and I felt so bad. They wouldn't let us even sniff each other.
But oh well - we went again this morning and no run ins with other humans.

Mom here - We ran into another Chow family and I felt so bad. They have an 8 year old boy named Simba whom runs loose in our neighborhood all the time. His fur is all matted but underneath you can tell he'd be gorgous. He's not socialized and apparently has destroyed the outside of their house. I just want to go rescue him. They sound like they love him but never were able to control him and after 8 years - that's not gonna change. I gave them the name of my vet, groomer and Solid Gold distributor. I felt so bad.

Thank you for all the welcomes and well wishes - NOt sure what we're having - we may just wait 20 weeks down and 20 to go.
Mommy to Cabo