Can YOU Help With Painter's Block?

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Chows5
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Chows5 »

I have a figurine of a smooth Chow in what I call the play position and I believe he's got a bone and then there's a newspaper. But, other than that you pretty much just see them looking pretty.. :) They do move, they do the Chow zoomies, they fetch the ball, they chase each other. These are the things that make me smile, not just the looking pretty... A picture of Chow puppies chasing each other is bound to make anyone smile. Let a squirrel get up in one of my trees and my gang is at the bottom looking intently up that tree. They see a bird in the neighbors yard and they are on their back legs with their front paws hanging onto the fence watching in amazement.

Glad I could make you laugh.. :)

I wouldn't worry too much about being dumped next year either.

Carolyn
jerryo

Post by jerryo »

Actually, I think that little misunderstanding is the REAL reason for my Painter's Block. There's just this TINY voice back there saying, "If this isn't PERFECT you WILL be dumped next year!"
If that's the problem, remember this story. Back in the 1960's, the top landmark in the entertainment industry was an apperance on "The Ed Sullivan Show". "The Doors" were booked for the show, but told they had to change some of the words in their hit song, "Come On Baby, Light My Fire". Once on live TV, they went ahead and did the original version. As soon as they got off stage, the producer started yelling "You'll never do The Ed Sullivan Show again!!" They just looked at him and said, "We already DID The Ed Sullivan Show."

Or as they say in Silicon Valley, "Perfection is the first stage of obsolescence."
jerryo

Post by jerryo »

But, I can't figure out what's he's playing WITH! Balls are boring. The only thing I could come up with was a butterfly, but then those are small and not usually on the ground.
My furkids are fascinated by grasshoppers. Those can be fairly large and on the ground. They also play with butterflys off the ground. The pose is just totally different. :D
Chows5
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Chows5 »

How about one puppy in the play position and another one giving it the "high five" ?? They're interacting with each other.

Carolyn