Foot Fetish

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Wollfie
Rank 1
Rank 1

Foot Fetish

Post by Wollfie »

Wolfie, my 8 yr. old Chow, loves to lick my right foot. He will do my left one only if my right one is unavailable. He has actually tried licking it with my sock still on once, and will sometimes just sit and stare at my foot longingly until I decide to remove my shoe.

Occasionally he will do someone elses feet, if put right in front of his face, but he really does have "foot fetish" for my foot. Any ideas why???? Is this maybe a Chow thing?
kiwani
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kiwani »

Pheremones :)
Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sharons Chows »

This is absolutely a Chow thing!!!
My 1st Chow loved foot licking...my 2nd Chow loves foot licking...our 3rd Chow...well, she was just rescued and is getting used to having a a real home and real people to love her...so we don't know yet! we will update later.
Sandie
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Sandie »

Beatle has no interest in feet but Bailey bites them. But then she bites everything. We are working on it. When I tell her no bite she stops biting me and runs to bite my husband. She doesn't quit quite as fast with him but when she finally does she then goes and attacks Beatle.
Mommy to Storme, Beatle, Bailey and Mufassa aka Moose.
Roxana
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Roxana »

Dakota will lick my husbands feet every single night before bedtime, that is their little ritual, she will even pull off his socks to get at them. She doesn't do mine though, I always say it's because I dont have stinky, sweaty feet! :lol: :shock:
kiwani
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kiwani »

You can rent out your Chows as truffle hunters. Dogs can be trained to find truffles because the fungus has a musky scent similar to boar pheremone. :)
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Gee, you make truffles sound so appitizing...
Roxana
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Roxana »

Auddymay wrote:Gee, you make truffles sound so appitizing...
:lol: :lol: LOL!! :lol: :lol:
kiwani
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kiwani »

Re: Boar Pheremone Scented Truffles...

"For centuries, they have been said to possess mystical aphrodisiac powers. What is it about truffles that make them so irresistible to gourmet cooks? Why this allure?

It's all in the particular odor of a few types of truffles. A truffle's flavor and aroma are so unique, that it is almost impossible to explain. Some describe their smell as musky, earthy, pungent, or even *Censored Word*, although none of these terms adequately describe the odor. Once you have smelled a truffle, you long to smell it again and again.

"Ripe Oregon truffles are downright swoon-inducing. Whites confer a glorious earthy gaminess known to send restaurant diners into fits of hand flapping. Oregon blacks emit a sweet apple-pineapple musk that invokes visions of making love in a Hawaiian peat bog."

"Ripe, mature Oregon truffles are like *Censored Word*. You can't get enough of them."

"That's what truffles do to you, They're addictive."

"They're dark and hidden, mysterious and sensual. Sometimes I wonder if truffles were the real forbidden fruit."
Haley
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Haley »

Lol that sounds a lot like Lilyann..she does that to me a lot too :roll: