The Search is Over

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

THATS AWSOME NEWS!!!! It's funny how you know the one when you see it :lol: :lol:
Can't wait to see pics!!! :biggergrin:
JAYGOW1
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by JAYGOW1 »

WE WANT PICS !! WE WANT PICS !!!
Last edited by JAYGOW1 on Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I really miss my purple kisses!!! RIP Bear, my bestest friend EVER !!
7-20-2006

Khon,you were taken WAY too early !
Til we meet again, my friend
3-24-2007
LEO's mum
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by LEO's mum »

Congrats, John!! We're so happy for you!!

Hugs,
Leonora & mum
windofwild
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by windofwild »

Lou wrote:Congrats, Big John!

I had a blonde boy as my co-pilot for 15 years. Had people honking at us all through our car rides. You two have a blast on the road together. You really should take photos and post them on the gallery on each stop you take. We'll enjoy traveling the continent vicariously through you and "Haily".

Do you know if she is one of the chows that Lenita saved through MyTwoDoxies. I remember way back MyTwoDoxies encountered a fellow down in Florida who had some chows that needed rehoming. I believe it was Lenita who offered her rescue in that situation.
No it was not them ,i never got them
i had a couple come in still have one to place a great black that just needs some tlc
i take in chows that need a helping hand or if one of the pups i placed needs to come back to for some reason
jerryo

Post by jerryo »

It's already been said, But CONGRATULATIONS to John and Halley!!! \:D/ May you have ten million troublefree miles together!
BigTrucker
Rank 1
Rank 1

wow

Post by BigTrucker »

Its nice to recieve all the well wishes...I will get pictures up in a few days (by next wkend)...I really have to move this truck and work with her Majesty "Hailey of New York" (AKA Haileys Comet). She 's coming around fine. Sleeping like a baby in the sleeper (just had a good walk and dinner). I'll be busy til weekend. Have to run to Indy and then back up to Simcoe , Ontario. After that, multiple stops in the region (upper midwest and east coast).

Lenita Mentioned her other chow (a black male) that she's trying to find a home for. Let me tell ya...this chow is the funniest, most easy going chow I have ever come across. His name is Pudgy...it should be BoZo the Clown. If I could have two in the truck...He would have came with us (a chasity belt would be needed until the manly hood gets unpluged). Ol'Pudgy likes the Ladies....I can't have any action going on in the truck...so Pudgy watched his girl ride off. This is a good chow...a Happy chow.

In closing, thanks again...As soon as we get our routine together...the pictures will follow...

Take care
John

P.S. Jay...I hope you and your family are doing well. Say no to Lot Lizzards :lol: . I didn't know you knew about those :wink: Its not like it use to be...Lot Lizzards are not warmly welcomed by chows in trucks.
janet
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by janet »

ok so i just pm'd you back before i read this post.duh. i was gonna call you anyway,( i still will), but i feel a proper chowchow.org CONGRATULATIONS!!!! was in order.
i am so happy for you. hailey is cute, but since she is blonde how about blondie?????? lol.
i could just imagine the book now, " big riggin with blondie". wait that almost sounds like an adult film.lmao.
anyway, all the best my friend and i NEED pictures. i guess i can call off "operation lil general"?????
ttyl.
anyone can own a dog, it takes someone special to own a chow.Image
zingara_princepessa
Rank 1
Rank 1

Big Trucker

Post by zingara_princepessa »

Where is Pudgy located? Can we get his picture up in the "chow chow needs a home" section?
Jenn & Orso the Magnificent!
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Man, I haven't checked in since this morning and I've missed so much!!! :D CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This photo arrangement is the wonderful work of Sweetpea
bama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by bama »

John,

I'm so glad to hear that you have found a young blonde chick!! That's funny! :lol: :lol:
I like the name, Blondie! It worked for Deborah Harry!
We'll be looking for those road trip photos!

Sherill
**Photo by Sweet Pea.
She has a photogenic memory...really!
dchernandez
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by dchernandez »

Congratulations....you got lucky...a blonde little lady :D
Claudia & Riley
precious's mom
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by precious's mom »

I must join in and say Congratulations!!!! I anxiously await pictures of your new blonde traveling companion! :lol:
Missi

created by the AMAZINGLY TALENTED sweetpea