Leela needs a toy

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

threedogjeep
Rank 3
Rank 3

Leela needs a toy

Post by threedogjeep »

Hey guys,,,Leela here....and I need you to help my mommy get me some toys. I had one I really liked,,,,in fact I played it to its death! It looked like a big worm!!! I used to love her massage ball...I did a number on that thing..UmHumm. I love my nylabone. And my big sis gave me her baby doll. But now I am going to be two years old!!! Would it be okay if I had a BIGGER baby doll?
Twelve Paws UP!!
Sharon Rose
janet
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by janet »

leela, it's me luna. i like toys alot too!! but now i have a new little brother and i have to share. :cry: he is such a pest. i take all the toys away from him. mommy says that isnt very nice. we paly tug of war with them sometimes. she's always sayin something like sharing is caring, blah blah blah. i dont know what that means.i mean im a chow and im smart, but i dont get it. :wink:
i like those rope toys, and big stuffed animals. i never had a baby doll. i'll have to tell mommy to get me one. i also like those kong things too. mommy doesnt buy thr stuffed animals with the plastic eyes anymore, cause i always chew them off.lol.
i hope you get some new toys leela, i know you're a good girl and you deserve them. let me know what ya get,k.
anyone can own a dog, it takes someone special to own a chow.Image
threedogjeep
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by threedogjeep »

Oh yeah luna...a BIG stuffed animal....I'll tell mommy that LUNA HAS ONE!
Twelve Paws UP!!
Sharon Rose
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

Maxwell here, Tell your mommy you need a little brother or sister, they are more fun than toys. I have 2 little brothers and we chase eachother all the time. They are smaller than me but faster. When we are done playing we all go sit in the snow and come in for drinks.
Maxwell
LuLu33
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by LuLu33 »

But then you'd have to change your name to fourdogjeep...LOL.

I think Leela and Bailey share the same Birthday! Bailey will be one on Wednesday. And guess what...he did get a sister....Cinnamon!!!! =D= :x :P :laughloud:
Salandra
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Salandra »

Oh, Leela! Jazz here, Yes yes! you are a good girl and deserve a new doll!

I have some small chewy toys, and a couple rope thingys. But oh, big ol' teddys are soooo fun! And when you're tired you can lay your head on them and take a nap! I don't know what a doll is, but if its fun to play with, then you should have a new one!

like Luna says, I want to know what you get too!
~ Sally
kiwani
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kiwani »

This one is like a Barbie doll for a Chow:

redangie24
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by redangie24 »

just remember to remove the small parts and sew the holes up. Don't want you eating plasitc noses and eyes.
Have a Chowfastic Day!!
dchernandez
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by dchernandez »

My mom won't let me have a rope....even though they are sooo much fun. She says I like to tear it apart and eat it...I'm just trying to have fun :D

Hope you get a new toy :)
Claudia & Riley
threedogjeep
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by threedogjeep »

Keep up the good work guys. I think she is getting some ideas. Cause...you know....my birthday is just a couple of days away!!! I LOVE the chow barbie!!! Can you get dress up clothes for it too?????
Twelve Paws UP!!
Sharon Rose
bama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by bama »

Leela, Luna, Riley, and Jazz,
The Colonel here...
my silly mommy bought me a bunch of new toys to help me feel good in my new home, but you can have them all!
I'm much to busy watching the squirrels and keeping up with my new daddy!
**Photo by Sweet Pea.
She has a photogenic memory...really!
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Oh! Oh! it is us, Milly and Mabel.

We have a new toy each - our Aunty Hazel gave them to us. One is a parrot with a wonderful sound when we tread on it and the other is a duck with a wonderful sound when we tread on it with our paws. :lol: :lol:

So if you have an Aunty Hazel, ask her for a parrot and a duck. Hee!Hee!Hee!Hee1
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Salandra
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Salandra »

You are a very wonderful chowfriend Colonel. Thank you for offering your toys to us! But you may one some evening when the squirrels are hiding and your daddy is sleeping on the couch (our humans do that you know!)

Oh! And I like toys that squeak!! I run through the house making as much noise as I can and mommy doesn't mind! Peanut doesn't like toys much, unless she's hiding mine, or chewing my favorite apart bad cousin. Her daddy doesn't like squeaky toys so when he comes over I'm sure to squeak mine as much as possible! Mommy even bought us new squeak toys to keep at uncles house hahaha on him!

My favorite is a soft blue teddy that I've had since I came to live with my mommy.
~ Sally
Juniper
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Juniper »

Troy here: I love those Orca indestructible toys that come with colorful canvas type ropes inside. I love chewing on the knobs on the vinyl and try my darndest to pull those ropes out. The clue is that you somehow need to sink your teeth into the knots on the ends and get it apart. It's taken me months and I still can't destroy this toy. But I've managed to untie one knot but as soon as I do it gets fixed and it's back to scratch! :roll: I got so angry one time about that I flung it across the room. Oops! [-X Yep, and you gave me a bruise on my leg Troy.

Be forewarned the larger the Orca toy the bigger the bruise!
Jennifer & Sheena
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

Maxwell here, I tell you a little brother or sister is soo much better.. I have tons of toys, But my little brothers are so much more fun plus they don't get unstuffed when we play....
kiwani
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kiwani »

Re: "I LOVE the chow barbie!!! Can you get dress up clothes for it too?"

The Leela-Chow Barbie accessories include: medi-paw booties, mud booties, red silk neckerchief, blue ribbons, designer shades, pop-in replaceable hip joints, a remote control jeep to take Leela-Chow to 'Therapy Chow" play-kit, 'Chow-Spa Groom' play-kit, 'ChowLover-Vet Hospital' play-kit (includes pop-in joints, etc). Other accessories available.
janet
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by janet »

lol kiwani.
anyone can own a dog, it takes someone special to own a chow.Image
chris

Post by chris »

Steel here... ok, let me tell ya.. Baby Doll? :? :? :? I don't have no stinken Baby Dolls... then again, I am the cool smooth chowdude.. :wink: Right Benny? Benny is my main chowdude. any how... other than the paper towel roll that I have to kill everytime it comes out of its caccoon... my favorite toy is this round ball with furr that bounces around when Mommy turns it on.. it giggles.. and bounces... and runs around... but I some how killed it.. so it is no longer here... check one out.. :D