A Chow Chow Tail {Kearra's Big Adventure Update}

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

vicster605@cmaaccess.com
Rank 0
Rank 0

A Chow Chow Tail {Kearra's Big Adventure Update}

Post by vicster605@cmaaccess.com »

It is AMAZING what you can tell from a Chow Chow's tail, isn't it??
Kearra met my 2 Grandchildren and Daughter day before yesterday. She LOVES my Daughter, follows her around TAIL UP AND WAGGING
My Grandson Cameron 6 She thinks he's ok too, follows him when she feels like playin' TAIL UP SOMETIMES WAGGIN'
My Grand-daughter 3 Well, I don't think she knows what to think of her........ Tail half up, VERY stand-offish, WATCHES her from a distance, SUDDEN MOVE, TAIL DOWN AND SHES MOVING AWAY AS FAST AS LIGHTIN"
I think Kearra thinks Cailey is TOO FAST, TOO LOUD, AND VERY SHORT :lol: STANGE LOOKIN' LITTLE THING :lol:
You can almost tell what they are thinkin' by lookin' at their tail........Love that!!!
All things considered she is doing VERY WELL at adjusting to all the changes around here YEA KEARRA!!! Such a GOOD GIRL!!!
My eyes are always watchin though.......
So Far SO GOOD
Tired of ALL THAT JAZZ ABOUT THE CHOW CHOW BREED!!!!
chris

Post by chris »

You got it.. the tail is a good "tell tail sign" ... no pun intended. :D
CodasMum
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by CodasMum »

Sounds like she did very well. I'm thinking of taking Coda over to my cousin-in-laws next week who has a 2 & 4 yr old. It will definately be an adventure.

The tail thing - Coda usually wags his but this morning when my husband came home from work it went around in circles like a wind mill. We said he must be winding himself up for a good romp :lol:
CodasMum