Chowfest

Plan for Chow Chow gatherings in your city.

Moderator: chowadmin

chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

I'm so glad you all had such an amazing time!! Special and I thought about all of you all day yesterday. I can't wait to see more pics. The zoomies are phenomenal!! Lady just has a priceless expression on her face "what's with all the chow chows?" :D I bet that was so much fun to watch. Looks like you all did an amazing job. Chow magic!!! The party favors sound amazing as usual. Hugs and kisses to all the tired chow chows and the lovely Lady. :D
EuroSuzie
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by EuroSuzie »

Arghhh this drives me nuts!!! I can't see any of the pics or link to the video! This happens a lot here, doesn't matter which browser I use! Does anyone else have this problem? :(
Boggled
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Boggled »

I'm so glad you all had such a great time. I wish I could have been there! How is Miss Leo?
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Lou, I am part deaf, as well as half blind, but you came through pretty clearly! :lol: :lol: :shock: I didn't even have to turn it up! You sound exactly as I imagined. Nice hush puppies...okay, okay, I'm done rattling your chain. I like the way Lady starts the fun, and then when the fun catches up to her acts like Pandora who just opened her box! Talk about high energy! Except for the shoe part....
Breathless
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Breathless »

Thanks for the video Lou. :D
I went for the total experience and sound and all!
willowchow
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by willowchow »

Hope you all had a great time. I hope I get to see some more pictures.
SWANCIN
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by SWANCIN »

Here's some pic links from shutterfly. I'll pretty up the album next week and send it out.

Chika giving treats to Leonora, Boogie, Kodi, Lady and Teddy

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7 ... IZuXLhs2aq

Leo practicing her duck and cover routine

Pretty Lady!

Shiloh and Karen
Group shot!

Leonora and her Dad

Psst - Lady! We found the outtie door, don't tell any one!

This will be one of my all time faves of Kodi :)
Last edited by SWANCIN on Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cindy & Kodi

I Wanna Go Chase Something!!!!!
Compliments of SWEETPEA - Banner Artiste Extraordinaire

Dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=36558
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Those are awesome Cindy!! Thank you so much for posting the links!

I'm suppossed to be writing a lab report for my class but I think I'll just hang out on the site most of the day to see pics of the chow fest! :D :D
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Beautiful photos! Love the Lone Star shirt, Jerry.
chris

Post by chris »

LOL.. awsome pictures. :-)
LEO's mum
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by LEO's mum »

Oh, we had such a wonderful time. Thanks again to the great host Cody & her humble subjects, Cindy & Dick!! =D= =D= =D= LEO wanted to show off that she is still the most atheletic chow of the bunch despite her ordeal. Zooming away when she shouldn't be. Well, she was such a happy baby at Chow Fun and a snoringly tired baby once we got home... :wink:
Daddy went off to the Far East for a week this morning, so we will have a quiet week after all the excitement with just the girls in the house....
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Bad Leo's mum! You promised the vet. You need to be a strict mommy for Leo's sake. Enough scolding, now. I'm glad you all had a good time! A few photos I couldn't tell if I was looking at Leo or the back of Benny's head.
LEO's mum
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by LEO's mum »

Oh, I know I shouldn't have, but, oh, well, what's done is done. We all wanted to have some fun....She is snoring away now, too. As for Benny & LEO, they do look alike, but Benny is larger, wider, more stodgier than LEO. His face is more cream coloured & pointed, whereas LEO has more of strawberry blondness & also shorter muzzled. At the moment, LEO's front legs are shaven so that was a dead giveaway.... :P
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

She needs some Flashdance type leggings...lol. I only saw some partial bodies, but it struck me how much better Benny is looking, living with Jerryo.
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

I agree Auddymay, it's hard to recognize him as the same guy from wehn JerryO first got him.

Tsk, tsk Leo! :wink: Be super goos for your mommy now!!!! :D You are SO big now, you're such a beautiful chowlady.
Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sharons Chows »

What great pictures!!! everyone looked like they were having so much fun.

Leo looks wonderful. Looks like even with a "little" diversion such as a Chowfest...he will heal just fine.

I think that Lady is now totally "Chowiefied" and is thinking in Chowenese!!

Sharon
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Auddymay wrote:Lou, I am part deaf, as well as half blind, but you came through pretty clearly! :lol: :lol: :shock: I didn't even have to turn it up! ....
Well, I was on the spirit squad in high school!

Actually, Miss PB is very behaved and if I didn't encourage her to zoom, she wouldn't have and would have maintained her composure. Once they headed straight into the nucleus of the parents and seemed to want to wrastle, well... you heard it!
Boogie and Linda
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Boogie and Linda »

Boogie and Teddie had the best time ever. Of course, Frank, Caitlyn, and I also had a great time. None of us have never seen so many chows all at once in the same place!!!!! :shock:

THANKS SO MUCH for having us over, Cindy and Kodi. The boys loved their bandanas and they loved their goodie bags too. They will have to wait until tonight to try their nutro desserts as they made little piggies of themselves yesterday. Especially Teddie who couldn't resist the dip that was for Chow servants only. :lol:

It was also really nice to meet everyone. Now I have a face to put with everyone's name. I can't wait to see everyone's pictures. It may be a week before we get our pictures up and going. :roll:

Lou and Miss Pooh Bear, thank you so much for the chinese take-out bag. Those are awesome. Both of the boys were all over them in the car. It only took until we were at the end of Kodi's block though before the both of them were sound asleep snoring. Teddie was so worn out that he only barked once in the middle of the night and that is unheard of for him.

Auddymay, don't be too hard on poor Leo. She tried so hard to be good but it was hard when there was so much temptation. Poor Leo ended up on a few time outs as did my Boogie and Teddie. Lady was the life of the party and you are right Auddymay, she started the Chows going but then it was like what is going on here. :D

It was so nice meeting everyone and thanks for having us!!!!
bubba
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by bubba »

sigh

california dreaming

i wanted to see the chow zoomies but it wanted flash 8

since i refuse to run MS .

should any chowist anytime , be passing by northern TN

the Land between the lakes .. every days good for chowfest

come on down .. find the civilwar battlefield FT dondelson , just across the highway we have camping on the ground,RV parking , rooms for friends and foes too , if they bring long a chow ..

m
Boggled
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Boggled »

I can't wait to see more!! I'm glad Leo got to go and enjoy herself! :D
bama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by bama »

Lou,
Thanks so much for posting this video, but
I couldn't get it to work. I don't know, maybe it's (me) operator error!

Bama
bama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by bama »

How many folks were there? What size facility did you guys have. Was it a park or what?
I would love to know all the details.
Were there planned activites? How long was everyone together?
LEO's mum
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by LEO's mum »

Ahhhh, I took another look at the caption for the first photo. That is LEO, she has more reddish hair down her back compared to very platinum blond Benny. Another give away is, if it's treat time, LEO is alway up there in the front row.....My piglet Leonora....... :oops:
SWANCIN
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by SWANCIN »

LEO's mum wrote:Ahhhh, I took another look at the caption for the first photo. That is LEO, she has more reddish hair down her back compared to very platinum blond Benny. Another give away is, if it's treat time, LEO is alway up there in the front row.....My piglet Leonora....... :oops:
Hi Chika,

I fixed the caption :)

PS: re: Piglet -- Notice that our Miss Kodi is always at the front of the treat lineup and if not, she workin' on it! :oops:
Cindy & Kodi

I Wanna Go Chase Something!!!!!
Compliments of SWEETPEA - Banner Artiste Extraordinaire

Dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=36558
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Karen, where was Mr. N? Did Shiloh want to go solo to this event, she needed some gossip time? :D