Best couch while having a dog?

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Jeannettes
Rank 0
Rank 0

Best couch while having a dog?

Post by Jeannettes »

So I really need to buy a new couch but I want to make sure it last a while.

She's about 20 pounds but the issue is that she sometimes goes crazy and scratches it or does a nervous pee once in a while. Hair is not a factor.

From my research, leather couches (which is what I have now) seems the best but they're also crazy expensive.

Any ideas?
HannaRIO
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Best couch while having a dog?

Post by HannaRIO »

My sofa is exactly what I wanted, for the price I wanted, shipping was very cheap, and it was super easy to assemble/disassemble myself. The only drawback was it smelt a bit funny for the first week (like plastic), but it aired out very quickly. They have a few different brands on home24 though, so I think that depends on the quality/reviews. My sofa had many high reviews across their amazon site, so I did feel comfortable buying from them. This discount furniture stores are always a good idea
SpencerWhite
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by SpencerWhite »

Leather holds up good but scratches show up relatively easy and get the “trash looked” quick in my opinion.
WilliamWilkerson
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by WilliamWilkerson »

Thx for info
Tranquil
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Tranquil »

SpencerWhite wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:32 am Leather holds up good but scratches show up relatively easy and get the “trash looked” quick in my opinion.
My opinion too. Not really worth the price either in my estimation. I'd just get something comfy that you're okay with it getting a little wear and tear over time.