She's staying

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

She's staying

Post by Sirchow »

Lilac girl (who doesn't have a proper name yet) is staying...I felt I just couldn't part with her and hubby said one more wont make any difference so she is going to be with us for her forever home :D Her eyes are open now and she has come on so well she is the second biggest. I just have one more black boy to find the right home for...it is so difficult because I am soooo fussy :?
The top one is my cream girl
She has grown so much even since these were taken on Friday :D
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Rio
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: She's staying

Post by Rio »

Aww she is adorable, if I had the funds I would happily take the black one off you, Rio gets bored with the cats (they are no fun) What about Lily for a name? Or maybe Peaches? Apple? I'll shut up now lol.
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

Nothing seems quite right. I will just wate and it will pop into my head I'm sure. My daughter is having the big blonde boy and he is called Thor. So they will see each other often and a friend a few miles away that we dog walk with is having the third cream. So there will be three at least I see regularly and I hope so much that the black boy gets a home locally. We shall see I have a few enquireys to check out. :D
Rio
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Rio »

I know what you mean about names I was scrambling my brain with some stupid names before I gave up, I was playing MW3 when his name just popped in there lol.
PCC
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by PCC »

OMG, I want to touch those paws so badly!
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

I need to do nail trimming again....my most hated job though I haven't hurt anyone ......yet :?
TyChowgirl
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by TyChowgirl »

I thought so. She'll be a beautiful girl :) And honestly, I was going to name Tiberius either Thor or Wulfgar...till I saw him and how timid he was...and no, it wasn't going to fit. So on our three hour drive home, my fiance and I went through norse/greek/roman gods. We got to hephastus. I chuckled and said, "that's a mouthful! What was the roman equivalent again?" "Vulcan" " I am NOT naming my dog Spok" "Well...what about...Tiberius?" "YES! can we name him Tiberius pleaaaasse?!" So..yes, Star trek became the inspiration for his name unintentionally. Anyone who asks about the actual Roman emperor...well "Why yes, that's exactly who we named him after!" teheh. It's funny how you get names. And Ty for short was perfect for how cute, little, and timid he was. Tiberius comes out in his guard dog mode though lol.
Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cocoa »

So glad to hear you're keeping her, it is going to be fun watching her grow up here.
Karen
bellachow
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by bellachow »

OMG, she is sooo cute! I can truley relate to keeping her. We had a similar situation with Jr. (he was born about 3 hours after everyone else). I gave him to my mom to make sure I could keep an eye on him then brought him back home when he was unhappy there.

Dont worry, as she grows and her personality comes out more & more, the perfect name will come to you.
Kaysa
Rank 0
Rank 0

She's staying

Post by Kaysa »

Beautiful girl! And babies don't you wish you could keep them all?
Hugo
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Hugo »

Congratulations! That tum tum is define, I want to snuggle..
Very envious. Enjoy xx
Hugo
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

I still keep having OMG 3 chows! moments and then I comfort myself with it will be less than half what we have now lol....
Her name is in there....its like I know it and cant remember it. I just need to stop trying and it will come to me. :D
onthemove
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by onthemove »

Congrats! I don't know how you can let any of them go, they are all so precious. It is a good thing I am not a breeder, lol.

Thanks for sharing all the beautiful puppy pics. Seeing all these new pups gives me puppy fever, but I worry about having two fur balls in the house.