YUCK: Dim Sum's Worst Behavior

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

PCC
Rank 1
Rank 1

YUCK: Dim Sum's Worst Behavior

Post by PCC »

I took Dim Sum for his morning walk. He was sniffing the ground, I wasn't paying attention, and did not see the poop until he decided to roll it in. YUCK. He doesn't do it too often, thankfully, but still. So gross. That is one advantage to a dog with short fur...much easier to clean up. Not so with "Stinky."
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: YUCK: Dim Sum's Worst Behavior

Post by Tippsy'smom »

YUCK! I'm SO glad none of mine think that's a fun thing to do.
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
PCC
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by PCC »

What irks me besides the behavior is that in this case, the poop was left by another dog in the neighborhood. I absolutely HATE when other owners do not clean up after their own dog! Even when I walk Dim Sum at the neighborhood of my other house, where there are poop clean-up bag stations, people leave their dog's mess on the ground...even thirty feet away! How lazy and inconsiderate can someone be?!
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

I think you should put up flyers around your neighborhood(s), the best reason for picking up dog poop is that leaving it spreads and causes diseases in dogs, a lot of the internal parasites are found in their poop and spread from dog to dog and back to dog from that. So if they won't do it for other people, they should do it to help protect their own dog.
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!