Beautiful video of chows adopted in 2011

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

bellachow
Rank 1
Rank 1

Beautiful video of chows adopted in 2011

Post by bellachow »

Borrowed this from facebook but thought it a fitting way to end the year - all these babies got new homes because people networked, cross posted, fostered, or donated money to the cause instead of doing nothing. Lets make sure next years video is twice as long :D
Video courtesy of Chow Chow Rescue of Central New York
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay1tlkJwH14
TyChowgirl
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Beautiful video of chows adopted in 2011

Post by TyChowgirl »

This was so beautiful and touching. Thank you for posting. I think, in fact, if they allow adoptions to occur out of state I may just adopt from them when it comes time to get another boy or girl to add to our family. So wonderful people for making this happen.
kitten1426
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kitten1426 »

Our pup Kodi is from that rescue group we adpoted him In June..He isnt pictured tho....Our other chow she was adpoted from a pet smart in Pa we saw her on petfinder...We love them so much.....
Our dogs...Kodi Male chow..[Mia Female Chow RB :( :( ]...Bear Male Airedale...Shelby Male Collie...And Moose airedale, New girl chow Merida
Kodychow
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Kodychow »

Sorry about not having Kodi in the video. My computer crashed and I lost all of Rebecca's puppy pictures. He was listed as Skylark at the end of the video. Again so sorry we didn't have a picture of him.
Cindy
Chow Chow Rescue
of Central New York
www.chowrescue.petfinder.com
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

8) A great, inspiring video of adopted Chows!
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh
oceans
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by oceans »

Thank you, thank you for posting this video. Such a great feeling to know so many chow, chows were able to find a new home.
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

Beautiful video and so glad so many were adopted, great way to remind us that our shelter chows need help and homes too..
Sarahloo
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Sarahloo »

chowpups wrote:great way to remind us that our shelter chows need help and homes too..
So........ :D :D :D :D :D :D
kitten1426
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kitten1426 »

Kodychow wrote:Sorry about not having Kodi in the video. My computer crashed and I lost all of Rebecca's puppy pictures. He was listed as Skylark at the end of the video. Again so sorry we didn't have a picture of him.
Cindy
Chow Chow Rescue
of Central New York
http://www.chowrescue.petfinder.com
No Problem Cindy we saved a couple of your pictures if you want them we can send them back to you....Didnt mean anything by the comments we were happy to be involed with this wonderful adoption!!!!! Thanks for all the great work you do!!!!
Our dogs...Kodi Male chow..[Mia Female Chow RB :( :( ]...Bear Male Airedale...Shelby Male Collie...And Moose airedale, New girl chow Merida
Yvonne
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Yvonne »

I just love this video!

I'm starting to think of another chowchild - not quite ready but it takes some time to find the right one. All chows are wonderful, but I want the one that's right for me.

Yvonne
Cocoa
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Cocoa »

What a wonderful video, it is so nice to see so many chows rescued and in new forever homes. :D
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

Sarahloo wrote:
chowpups wrote:great way to remind us that our shelter chows need help and homes too..
So........ :D :D :D :D :D :D
Ohh, my Oneill and chowchow were shelter chows wonderful chow mixes..At the moment Iam living with my daughter (about 7 hrs away from my house) till March, been in her house since Nov.17th..helping her with some child care , not time for hubby to be left raising a pup while he works...my time will come some day but till then I will just have to enjoy others stories...
bellachow
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by bellachow »

chowpups you are doing the right thing by waiting. Besides there are other ways to help...sharing information by cross-posting, fostering, donating money to help those fostering or even just going to the local shelter to give the poor babies some human interaction.
sjbvt
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by sjbvt »

Sorry about not having Kodi in the video. My computer crashed and I lost all of Rebecca's puppy pictures. He was listed as Skylark at the end of the video. Again so sorry we didn't have a picture of him.
Cindy
Chow Chow Rescue
of Central New York
Would that 'Rebecca' by any chance be Chen Chen? I adopted Chen Chen on 01/01. She is one of the Georgia chows - she is sleeping here now near my desk with my other 3 dogs. Doing so well! I am amazed. She is such a beautiful dog. Black with a very pretty bear face :D I am wondering if she is the same Rebecca because knowing her history is always a good thing. I didn't know if she had had a litter or not. Such a young dog.. sad really. But she is in fine shape and running around the house most of the time with her tail held high - making great eye contact with me and sleeping next to my bed. Such a sweat heart! I love her already.
Kodychow
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Kodychow »

Yes, Rebecca is Chen Chen and she had a litter of puppies. Way to young to be a mom but she was a great mom.
kitten1426
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by kitten1426 »

sjbvt wrote:
Cindy
Chow Chow Rescue
of Central New York
Would that 'Rebecca' by any chance be Chen Chen? I adopted Chen Chen on 01/01. She is one of the Georgia chows - she is sleeping here now near my desk with my other 3 dogs. Doing so well! I am amazed. She is such a beautiful dog. Black with a very pretty bear face :D I am wondering if she is the same Rebecca because knowing her history is always a good thing. I didn't know if she had had a litter or not. Such a young dog.. sad really. But she is in fine shape and running around the house most of the time with her tail held high - making great eye contact with me and sleeping next to my bed. Such a sweat heart! I love her already.

Hi We are so glad that she is doing well...We have one of her pups His Name is Kodi.[ 8-1/2 months old]..We would love to keep in touch as well as connect with the families of her other babies..Gerard and Jennifer...
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

Oh MY! =D= =D= =D= What a beautiful video. Often vids like this are of ones that didn't make it. So nice to see that so many perfectly lovely chows found homes in 2011, Well done, well done.
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!