Moderator: chowadmin

belle
Rank 0
Rank 0

Yogi's updated album - nov 1,2011

Post by belle »

http://s1203..com/albums/bb385/maybellecosia/Yogi/

most recent photos of Yogi.
Last edited by belle on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
bubbybear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Yogi's updated album - all grown up

Post by bubbybear »

What a nice boy. How old is Yogi now. Phoenix is turnning one and Tyton is two and a half.
belle
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by belle »

Hi bubbybear, Yogi's turning 1 on July 4, I believe he is from the same litter as your phoenix, I got Yogi from Francine and I think he looks so much like Phoenix and Romeo. Are your chowlings getting along well? How much does she weigh now that she is just a few days shy of her first birthday? I think Yogi's done growing and he is close to 60 lbs, not as heavy as I thought he would be which is good. :)
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

He looks great! And umm, a male chow can continue to grow until he is 3, (bone and muscle mass mostly) so he could easily add another 5-15 lbs...
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
bubbybear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by bubbybear »

Hi . Phoenix and Tyton are inseperable. Phoenix is around the 50 lbs. I jokingly call her my fat little fox. She is doing wonderful and is so bosy with her big brother who weighed in at 80Lbs. My bear cub and fat little fox are happy at guarding their yard from any four legged critter that thinks they can venture in their domain. Lots of laughs. We are heading camping with them for a week. I have to sit down long enough to get more picks up. Loved seeing Yogi.
belle
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by belle »

oh my, I thought they're done growing after the first year.....oh well...I love every pound of him. :)

Must be nice to go camping with them, we are looking forward to just bringing Yogi for a day hike in the mountains, I hope he will be okey with a couple of hours drive, he gets car sick quite easily....poor thing :cry: , I try to force him with gravol and it just doesn't work.
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Great photos! I am so used to Lily at 35 pounds now (her heaviest). I cannot imagine double that!
valerierichard27
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by valerierichard27 »

OMG Romeo looks so alike LOL only his left ear never came up ill post pictures this week