Introduce yourself and ask questions of the forum Chow Chow enthusiasts.

Moderator: chowadmin

ChowChowUK
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by ChowChowUK »

Hi All, i have been reading this forum for weeks picking up advice on different things Chow related, so thanx to all the people who contribute to the forum it is very informative.

I have a 9 week old red male Chow called Yogi, here is a pic.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2yvw0sg&s=6
SoonLee
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Newbie

Post by SoonLee »

So Cute! Would love to see more pictures! I get my Chowling Feb 15th. Is this your first Chow? Did you get him a "Dog Bed" ? I am trying to decide if I should get this one a bed. He will be my 4th Chow Chow.
ChowChowUK
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by ChowChowUK »

Yes this is my first Chow! I have bought him everything bed/crate/blankets but he prefers either the laminate floor or the kitchen tiles, all he does with his beds/blankets is chew them to the brink of ruin.

Yes he is pedigree, one of his family tree won crufts a few years back. I have no wish to compete at these sort of events myself. The chow is here to be loved and cherished and treat like a family member.

Good luck with your new addition, i bet you cant wait?
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

Hello ChowChowUK welcome to you and Yogi. I am from Scotland. There are quite a few here from the UK. Yogi is adorable and I hope we will be seeing LOTS more pictures. :lol:

I wondered where he came from because he reminds me of Judy Foxes Matilda and I know that someone else had some puppies that were bred from her line about the age of Yogi - is he from the Rendel line?
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
chowhuskylass
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by chowhuskylass »

Hi and welcome chowchowUk Yogi is just adorable, we are owned by 3 chow girls and not to forget the 4 huskies lol, we are from Manchester. Will be looking forward to lots more pictures :mrgreen:
ilovemysmoothie!
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by ilovemysmoothie! »

What a cutie pie! Welcome!
Little Bear's Mom
ImageImageImage
ChowChowUK
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by ChowChowUK »

Sirchow wrote:Hello ChowChowUK welcome to you and Yogi. I am from Scotland. There are quite a few here from the UK. Yogi is adorable and I hope we will be seeing LOTS more pictures. :lol:

I wondered where he came from because he reminds me of Judy Foxes Matilda and I know that someone else had some puppies that were bred from her line about the age of Yogi - is he from the Rendel line?
I've checked his pedigree, he doesn't seem to have any connections with the Rendel line.
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

Welcome Yogi,, and human .. Yogi is adorable.. We seem to have alot of newbie red chows lately. They all make me want another one..

Nancy/Nikki
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Hello and welcome to the site. Yogi is adorable - mind you all baby chowlings are. I think that they are just about the most beautiful pups going.
I live in Crewe and our little Matilda is 4.5 months old. :lol:
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Welcome! I agree with everyone...Yogi is adorable!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
ChowChowUK
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by ChowChowUK »

The little ball of fluff is having his 10 week injections tomorrow, hope he isn't too shocked by it!

Some more pics

http://s753.photobucket.com/albums/xx176/1975owls/