paws crossed

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

chowhuskylass
Rank 1
Rank 1

paws crossed

Post by chowhuskylass »

I could have sworn i posted this post this morning but i must have imagined it /:)

Anyways wish us luck my family and our fourfoots and I have applied to adopt 2 chow girls that have come into shelter, non breed specific shelter and we have got a homecheck on saturday.....so nerve wracking wondering if two strangers will find us good enough for these 2 special girls, i hope so we are a solid family and i dont know what it is i will have to do to improve our home life if we are deemed not good enough. so wish us luck it would be such an honour to rehome 2 precious lives :)
Penelope
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: paws crossed

Post by Penelope »

Wow! How old are they? Best of luck, and of course post pics as soon as you have some :D
chowhuskylass
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by chowhuskylass »

they are black and 5yrs old they will if i am allowed becoming here living with my 10yr old efe girl (black chow) and 4 huskies who adore chows, i have been told due their coats state they have been trimmed very short if not shaven i am unsure on this point as yet, but who cares coats grow back with a bit of tlc. I am just so nervous dogs usualluy find me not vice versa, i hope fate is smiling on me and my kids. :D you will be bored of pics by the time i have finished :mrgreen:
lola chow
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by lola chow »

thats fantastic news do you have any picture of them now :D
chowhuskylass
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by chowhuskylass »

just a link to them before their grooming session =; but i do not want to get even more excited in case they do not like me and refuse. i hope i do not hex myself posting them up, i am already fallen for these 2 and i just want them home with us forever :oops:

http://www.dogsblog.com/author/warringt ... l-welfare/
lola chow
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by lola chow »

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww they are beautis =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= fingers and toes crossedxxxxxx
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

Oh whao, they are purebreed and they are really beautiful!
Do you know something about their history? Why they are not with their owners anymore, etc?
For the home check I wish you good luck but I'm pretty sure you don't need any :wink: .
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
chowhuskylass
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by chowhuskylass »

thanks guys you just never know and i do not want to get in front of myself they may just not like me as a person or our home, you just never know, i have no history as yet but i will find out what i can about them of course if i do get the ok from the homechecker i have never been so nervous...not about my home or other dogs just that i will be being judged by total strangersd and it will break my heart if they feel we are not good enouygh i would feel a failure to all my furkids, all that matters is their sweet in temper and their past is what it is... their past,

please have a look at my website its just for fun i make no money of it just in case your concerned about visiting and you may get a idea about the person i am. www.chowshuskies.co.uk :)
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Oh, they are beautiful! I hope you get them!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
Mia
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Mia »

Wow - they are absolutely beautiful - gorgeous, gorgeous smooshy faces.

I am crossing my fingers and toes, and Chutty and Mias paws - all eight of them.

I can't imagine that they won't find you wonderful. I really hope you get these beauties.
Mia
onthemove
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by onthemove »

They are really beautiful. I am wishing you all the luck, but as others have said, I bet you don't need any luck.
chowpups
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowpups »

Best of luck to you on your inspection.. Thats got to be nerve racking.. Its so hard to judge people on just one meeting .. but be yourself.. do they only do one time inspections??

Nice website too...
chowhuskylass
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by chowhuskylass »

I really hope so it would be just wonderful...thank you for all your support its very humbling :oops:

i think it is a one off home check, unless they like us enough to make suggestions if they are not happy with something, i would be more willing to address such concerns. but will have to wait n see.
Lobis Cunami
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Lobis Cunami »

I wish you the best of luck, that you will be allowed to adopt them both ! They are both beautiful Chow Chows !
***** Lobis Cunami *****
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

I wish you the best of luck. I hope they are able to come to you.
chowhuskylass
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by chowhuskylass »

aww guys thank you so much your all really supportive i am very grateful to have found this site...anyway one more sleep and we will know..i do feel sick with anticipation and excitement add to that a dash of omg how scared am I they will say no!!!
and thats how i am feeling, have checked all the fencing gates locks and nooks and crannies all i can do now is wait and hope they like us and our ethics.
Sirchow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sirchow »

I hope your home check went well. Please let us know. Gorgeous girls - fingers crossed for you. %%-
Siriol, Bramble, Izzie and Isla.
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

good luck, any word, How exciting . Fingers crossed that you get them

David
chowhuskylass
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by chowhuskylass »

oh my I am so sorry not to get back to you all saturday. Unfortunately it has have to be postponed until monday night. So hopefully I will have news for you all then, due to timing and stuff I have had to take the risk and buy the 2 new bowls and beds we will be needing if they say yes, Because if they say yes on monday i will find myself caught out for equipment :!: monday night I think I will sleep like a baby :lol:
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Good luck! I can't wait to hear how it goes!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Good Luck!! Everything crossed. :D
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
jaxsun_12
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by jaxsun_12 »

Good friggen luck. Bring'em on up to Saskatchewan. Lil Jacky is running out of dogs that will play with him.
chowhuskylass
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by chowhuskylass »

WE PASSED!!!!

The baby girls are coming home to us........... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thank you all for your kkind words and support thank you
Lobis Cunami
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Lobis Cunami »

Congratulations ! That is wonderful news ! :D Please share more pictures of them, once they have settled in their new home.
***** Lobis Cunami *****
chowhuskylass
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by chowhuskylass »

thank you, i said i would sleep like a baby but now i am so excited i cant sleep LOL :wink: