new Penelope Pictures

Share photos of your Chow Chows!

Moderator: chowadmin

Tsunami22
Rank 1
Rank 1

new Penelope Pictures

Post by Tsunami22 »

Hello everyone! I'm really bad about uploading pictures from my camera to my computer, find the cord is just a hassle!

But the last time I posted pictures of penelope she was only 9 weeks old! Now she's almost 6 mos. here are just a couple of some recent ones. excuse the poor quality please, as these are my phone pictures (easier to upload than camera pics). Sorry if the format is a little strange. also, they're all clickable links if you want to see the bigger versions!

First, Here's a picture of the first day she got here. We were at teh airport and I was dying from the cute.

And to see how big she's grown, I carried her (this was about a month ago) to see if I could.

Here's her sweet little face

here she is convinced my orange is a ball. her curiosity was done when i let her lick the sour orange. She didn't like it at all!

Here she is in her kiddie pool, her favorite place to get dirty!

The last pic for now is of her and our english bulldog Jame Bond. They like to play rough and now, penelope is taller and longer than him!! (although defintely not heavier)

Penelope
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: new Penelope Pictures

Post by Penelope »

How gorgeous!!

This is the best lion chow face photo I've seen :D

I hope my Penelope gets as fluffy as yours, but I think she won't be because she seems less so now as a puppy, with perkier ears, but I don't know how much you can tell when they are puppies!
Sakura
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Sakura »

Hi Tsunami,

Your baby is very cute!

Sakura :D
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

She sure is getting big! They evolve so fast, it boggles the mind!