New Car Anyone?

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: New Car Anyone?

Post by Jeff&Peks »

With a blonde at the wheel any car is dangerous, it doesn't mater what size or make.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
Red Dragon
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Red Dragon »

Just make sure they treat you like Barney Pfiff at first, you only get one bullet. :lol:
Sam

Keeper of the furry things...Master of the kibble....Scooper of the poo!
chris

Post by chris »

Hey, the accidents around me on the road aren't my fault... its the people that keep looking at the "blonde" driving the car.

awww, only 1 bullet at a time? Dang.. :|
Red Dragon
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Red Dragon »

See Jeff, I told you everyone was arming themselves, even blondes! 8)
Sam

Keeper of the furry things...Master of the kibble....Scooper of the poo!
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

chris wrote:Hey, the accidents around me on the road aren't my fault... its the people that keep looking at the "blonde" driving the car.

They wouldn't be looking at the blonde if she was on the right side of the raod.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
chris

Post by chris »

Jeff&Peks wrote:
chris wrote:Hey, the accidents around me on the road aren't my fault... its the people that keep looking at the "blonde" driving the car.

They wouldn't be looking at the blonde if she was on the right side of the raod.

but I do drive on the "right" side of the road.
kiwani
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kiwani »

Jeff&Peks wrote:anyone have any thoughts on the Mini Cooper, they look like they would be a great Pekoe car, easy in, easy out.
Pekoe would feel 'cooped' in a Mini Cooper. She'd be happier in something like a Honda Element or similar Scions. Try Edmunds.com for reviews, etc.
kiwani
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kiwani »

vicster605 wrote:So can someone explain WHY food prices have continued to go up??? It was understandable when fuel prices where out of the box....I understood then why everything was higher, BUT now it isn't, cheapest its been in a long time and food prices are still going up??? Can't go to the store for bread & milk without spending $50 and to feed a family :shock: Even dog food prices are getting higher. Whats up with that???
Speculators are manipulating the commodities futures markets, especially since the other speculator bubbles have burst. Loopholes have been left in place, allowing them to do that, when markets were deregulated years ago.