Join Our Chowfest!

Plan for Chow Chow gatherings in your city.

Moderator: chowadmin

kingalls

Join Our Chowfest!

Post by kingalls »

\:D/ We're having a CHOWFEST!

If you are in the neighborhood, COME JOIN US! It'll be fun!

When: Sunday, July 23, 2006

Where: Palo Alto, California

Time: 9am to 12 noon

RSVP: Please PM Shiloh and Mr. N's mom for park information and directions before Saturday, July 22nd.

See you there!

Zhuyo, Miss Pooh Bear, Shiloh, Mr. N, Kodi and Little Leonora

Oh! P.S. You can bring your moms AND dads too!
Last edited by kingalls on Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chris

Post by chris »

Well Darnit.. I think thats a bit of a drive for me. :roll: but Steel and I will be there in spirit.. :-)
redangie24
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by redangie24 »

Yeah only about a 3-4 day drive for me. I wish I could be there though. Ivana would love to have some friends to play with.
Have a Chowfastic Day!!
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! Damn! :-x
Only a "how many thousand mile flight" for us - but we will also be with you in spirit and will look forward to seeing some pictures! :)
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
Tovya
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Tovya »

Three thousand miles for me. :cry: We should plan one for a more "central" location. :wink:
Proud ChowMum to Chubaka & Magda

Chows are not the whole of our lives but, they make our lives whole.
Rogansmommy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Rogansmommy »

NUTS!!! While I would love to attend, South Florida is just too far away.

RDN (Rottweiler.net) hosts annual 'Rottfests' every year around the country. They take the money raised and donate it to rottweiler rescues. I wonder...
Michele

^Rogan^ at the Bridge on 5/16/09 -- always in my heart
jerryo

Post by jerryo »

Almost makes me wish I still lived in San Jose. Have a GRRRR8 day!
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

I actually have a few members around me- well, in a regional kinda way. we'll all meet up at Mandy's, and carpool to Cali...lol.
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

You are all so lucky!! Hopefully we'll be able to meet up with Pam once she gets settled with her new chowling. I wish more of us lived near each other.
pannw1267
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by pannw1267 »

We need a Chow member map! That way when we are traveling we can drop by our chow friend's homes. :wink:
Patti & Jim, Max & Miah Image
SWANCIN
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by SWANCIN »

deleted post 7/14, Chow admin created new Frappr.

Terry/Admin, is there a way to delete a post without editing it?
:?
Last edited by SWANCIN on Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cindy & Kodi

I Wanna Go Chase Something!!!!!
Compliments of SWEETPEA - Banner Artiste Extraordinaire

Dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=36558
Yvonne
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Yvonne »

Would love to come, but just too far.
Juniper
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Juniper »

Sheena and Troy here - we really want to come to the Chowfest!!! [If Jennifer recovers from our play antics] Also, she's not very much of a morning person and it's about a 2 hour drive. But then our friend the mockingbird has mimicked her alarm clock and instead of waking her up at 6 AM @ day he sings the alarm at 5 AM :laughloud:, then we whimper our sweet song to let us out to go wee wee!!! Our wish becomes her command. :biggergrin:

We see Jennifer doing a lot of this lately: :wall: But then she called Chow Chow Rescue last night and told them she was keepin' me- Troy de Bad Boy! Somethin' about how Sheena likes me :x and how I'm happy and beginning to settle down a little and she doesn't want to make my life any harder than it's already been. So now I've got a forever home! :D

Maybe...well we might be pushin' our luck... but maybe we can drive out on a Saturday and stay overnight in a hotel over there? That would be a great new experience!! Hmmmm, we'll see if we can convince her to do that. Although she's awfully exhausted most of the time and wants to do a lot of sleepin' on weekends and also when she comes home from work every day. Plus she's been complaining about how much money she's been spending since she got me - Troy- de Bad Boy and how much cleaning up she needs to do with me around. :twisted: Maybe I should be especially nice and behave once in a while and she'll give in? 8)

We'd love to see the beach, plus she used to live in Mountain View, Palo Alto, Santa Cruz mountains and San Jose in the 70's- way before our time and has a friend in Santa Cruz that she could visit.

Hope to see you at the ChowFest - if we can convince her to go.
Last edited by Juniper on Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jennifer & Sheena
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

Sheena & Troy,
Please do all you can to convince your Mom to attend the Chowfest! It is a long drive but just think of all the fun. If your Mom takes you to Santa Cruz for the overnight visit before the Chowfest, maybe you can sneak in a beach walk near the Lighthouse! They allow dogs on the beach before 10AM and after 4PM at the beach right across from the Lighthouse dog park!
Please come - we'd love to meet you! :D

Shiloh, Mr. N, Kodi, Zhu, Pooh Bear, and Leo
Juniper
Rank 2
Rank 2

Chowfest - Get Ready for Troy and Sheena!

Post by Juniper »

We're coming!!!

Don't know what we did to convince Jennifer but we're even goin' to stay at a San Jose hotel and maybe see the beach and...and...and...TRRROOOOYY... behave yourself...or she may change her mind. :evil: That's a good boy Troy think zen-like thoughts- peace, no-mind, relax... At least when Jennifer is around.

See ya soon. :wink:
Last edited by Juniper on Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jennifer & Sheena
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Be sure to take alot of photos so we can all enjoy the day!
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

Oh, oh!!
Chowfest is almost here! We're all getting ready for the big day! Late comers are welcome...please email our Mommy for directions and time! Geez...we getting bathed and groomed, too - but we all want to look our best for the big day! :lol:

Judy, Chris, Auddymay - when will your plane arrive? Is there anyone else joining your cyberflight to be with us?

Please join us!
Shiloh, Mr. N, Zhuyo, Pooh Bear, Leo, Sheena, and Troy de Bad Boy...and maybe Murphy!
Samorrathis
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Samorrathis »

I really wanted to go, but sence we jsut got back from our vacation in Ca. my husband didn't think it could be possible. Hvae a wonderful time, and take lots of pictures!
I'll be thinking of all of you!
Image___________________________
Christine & Nanuk
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

kingalls wrote: Please join us!
Shiloh, Mr. N, Zhuyo, Pooh Bear, Leo, Sheena, and Troy de Bad Boy...and maybe Murphy!
and KODI!!! Don't forget Kodi!

:postit-cool:

P.S. If anyone wants to come, there is a magic carpet headed our way for the Chowfest. I hear chows ride free! :postit-cool:
kingalls

Post by kingalls »

:oops: oh, my! aren't we terrible...how could we forget to list Kodi! Soo many Chows friends...Kodi, please forgive us - Mom has got us all flustered with things to do to get ready for the Chowfest!
Kodi - Mom is thinking we should bring the kiddie because the weather is going to be warm...maybe you can join Shiloh in a cannonball??

Mr. N and Shiloh
Karen, Kohana, Takoda, and our Chow Angels Nahkohe and Shiloh
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Oh! Oh!

We are wondering whether little baby Alfie and his family can join us all on the plane! Perhaps little Baby Alfie is too young to travel all the way to the other side of America.
:)
SWANCIN
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by SWANCIN »

kingalls wrote::oops: oh, my! aren't we terrible...how could we forget to list Kodi! Soo many Chows friends...Kodi, please forgive us - Mom has got us all flustered with things to do to get ready for the Chowfest!
Kodi - Mom is thinking we should bring the kiddie pool because the weather is going to be warm...maybe you can join Shiloh in a cannonball??

Mr. N and Shiloh
Hi from Kodi,
No problem Karen! The kiddie pool is a really good idea, with the nearby creek being dry and all.
We can't wait \:D/
Cindy & Kodi

I Wanna Go Chase Something!!!!!
Compliments of SWEETPEA - Banner Artiste Extraordinaire

Dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=36558
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

Oh! Oh! We are worried about Baby Alfie! :? :? We think that Leo must come too, big Mr. Leo 'cos baby Alfie will want his big brother to come with him.
chris

Post by chris »

dont worry.. alfie is coverd... :D :idea: we could have the chowcarpet ride side by the prop plane .. that way if we run out of room, or ... could take turns riding on the plane and chowcarpet... EVEN "CHOWFUNNER"...
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Just a thought Steel, if you pick us up first, you could prolly trade up to a cargo carrier, cause they have something called an Air Fair going on in my town this weekend. We might want to borrow one of the blue angel jets to go cross the ocean, so much faster than a cargo plane, plus it just has a few more nobs and buttons than a prop plane, and I'll help push buttons...humans do it, how hard could it be? Lily An Wu, stewardess and 1st mate