Maxine

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Maxine

Post by Dogdad »

vicster605 wrote:WHAT??? Is that Valentines Day, David :wink: Its meant to be....and I'm a wise ol' woman :lol: :lol:
Vicster ol' is the key word. :twisted:

it is meant to be . I hope Yoshi will love her and they will become best of friends.
Maxine Valentine hmmm with think about that. Not sure if she is a Diva or a Tom boy yet

David
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

I can't wait till Valentines Day now :x Don't be surprised if she's lil' of both :lol: Kearra couldn't be more of a Diva, she prisses around and then she doesn't mind a good slobbin' running, jumpin' zoomie fest either then back to the Diva state of mind :lol:

Thanks Sweetpea!
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

She looks so playful and lots of fun in the video \:D/ She is just adorable!!!! I think she will be a perfect addition to your furfamily.....she does look ready to go home \:D/

Thanks Sweetpea!
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

I think the video was pre-op, I haven't heard on how she is doing : hint hint :D But I am sure she is in loving hands with Larry and Terrina

David
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

I just got a letter from Maxine, she certainly is a very smart girl. I told Maxine to give Terrina a couple purple kisses. I know how she is feeling and a purple kiss would help alot.
Hi Dad,

I am feeling much better today. Mom made me sleep in the Yukky old crate last night so I would take it easy. When I try to play to hard today she puts be back in there so I can get some rest. She told me I am going to have 2 human brothers at my new home. I sure hope they are going to want to play with me. She also said there are other furkids there. I hear not all of them are Chows but that is alright they have 2 here that aren't and we still play with them. Mom said just don't tell them they aren't Chows.

Guess what I did today? One of the cats here knocked the paper towels on the floor before Mom seen that they did that. I thought that was a new toy so I went running around with it in my mouth. Then Mom seen what I had and told me "no no give it here". I guess she wasn't mad because she was laughing. It was good to make her laugh. She has been sad since last night. They took Chelsea to the Vets and she didn't come back with them. She said that Chelsea went to the Rainbow bridge.

Maxine
Laura
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Laura »

Oh David she is just wonderful! I am so happy for you and my fingers are crossed that she and Yoshi become best friends!!
Chloe (left) Shuggy (right)
Cara&Haley
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Cara&Haley »

Yay!!!

Cara's gotcha day is also Valentine's day. =)
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

Congratulations David. I'm hopin' her and Yoshi become the best of friends. :)

Jess
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

I received Maxines red rolled collar,gosh it is so small. I followed Larry and Terrinas measurements, she is tiny

Can't wait to see her

david
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

Firesong is small and I've pegged her birthday as Valentine's Day too. She'll be seven, I can't believe right now she's playing with Dreamdancer by jumping over him and wrestling....These little Valentine's girls have a lot of spunk.

Maxine is lovely and when she's had good food for a bit and such she'll be really beautiful...and she'll most likely be a perfect companion to Yoshi, he won't know what hit him.
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

I agree, Yoshi will be a great big Haw Haw brother...lol. He will love her.
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

I am hoping that Lord Haw Haw will enjoy having a little sister. She seems to be so much more active than Maxwell was, I think her size will make her less threatening to everyone

David
nean007
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by nean007 »

Hey David,
I finally got to see Maxine's video. She seems so spunky! Congrats on your new girl. =D= =D=
Hugs from Dargo and Denny!
fillyok
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by fillyok »

How's Miss Maxine's recuperation going? Next week is soooo far away.
chris

Post by chris »

know what I was thinking? .. Yoshi will be the one laying there now looking at HER like she is nuts. LOL... :-) OR, they will just wrastel all ALL the time! :-)
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

I heard Miss Maxine, thinks she is all healed and is driving Terrina nuts, Bythe way it sounds, Yoshi is gonna be the one sitting around while she runs circles around him
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

I can just see her, tearing around, grabbing at Yoshi's legs, doing zoomies! Your place will never be the same! (But you'll love it!) :D
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
summer_rose03
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by summer_rose03 »

That is so funny that they put her birthday at Valentine's Day, that would have been Frisco's 14th birthday this year. My Cerebral Palsy cat's birthday is on V-Day, and when I found that out 2 yrs ago, I took at as a sign that since she shared Frisco's birthday, that we were meant to have her.
ImageImage
Thanks SweetPea!
Desi
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Desi »

I found my two girls on Valentines day :D Best present I ever got!
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

I am sure that she Valentines will never be the same

David
Sharons Chows
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Sharons Chows »

David,
I am just catching up on Maxine Valentine...yep that sounds like a perfect name!
Is she just precious and lovely...yep she is!

I am so excited for you....just wait...you and Yoshi Monster are in for quite the suprise.
For those of us in the loop of owning 2 chows of the opposite *Censored Word*...just wait!
Miss Prissy Valentine will waltz into your lives and Mr. Monster will fall madly in love :x :inlove:
He will try at 1st to let her think that he is the boss...won't last long...pretty soon he will be bowled over by her beauty and she will run the show!
Don't expect her new collar to fit forever....Lady Cheyenne was rescued when she was almost 4 at 44lbs....today ...3 years later she hefts in at about 61lbs and SHE RULES THE ROOST...even though she is polite enough to show a little humility and deference to Lord JR who loves her with all of his heart and soul.

I met Larry and Terrina at our Ohio Chowfest a year and 1/2 ago....they are really good people!!!
We are lucky to have them here.

Maxwell will always watch over Miss Maxine Valentine and guide her in all of the best Chowy ways.

Hugs from Sharon and of course Their Royal Highnesses, JR and Cheyenne

JR AND CHEYENNE

another special from SWEETPEA PRODUCTIONS
Mia
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Mia »

Oooo...I am just catching up.
David, how wonderful - Maxine Valentine is just ADORABLE! She is going to give you and Yoshi a run for your money. She is sooo lucky to land in such a wonderful family.

I bet Maxwell sent Maxine just for his Daddy!
Mia
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Maxine Valentina...sounds more sophisticated, kinda rolls off the tongue.
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

another letter from Terrrina titled almost ready

Hi David,

Maxine has an appointment on Thursday to get her staples out and to get a health certificate. We took her today to get micro chipped. I have to go back though because I printed your phone numbers and Vet information but then I forgot to write your address on the paper. We also we to the pet store and bought her harness. We ended up with a red one that has paw prints on it. She was a good girl in the pet store. We also had our Brandon with us and Brandon decided to swipe a treat that was in a bin near the cash register. We were even getting him a new toy.We still let him have the treat and the girl didn't even charge us for it.

Maxine already knows her name. She comes when I call her and she loves treats. When I was giving everyone treats a few minutes ago she would run in a crate and wait for one. She has already picked up that we give some of the Chows a treat in the crate because a few of them will sometimes get grumpy with their treats. I have been trying to work with her to sit. She hasn't picked that up yet, but she will stand pretty. She is curled up our recliner sleeping right now.

transport Maxine ............. Right now it looks like we are going for Sunday the 15th.

Terrina
I am getting so excite, Ms Maxine sounds like a charming young lady.
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Yes, Maxine certainly sounds like a wonderful girl! I know she'll be a joy to have around!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand