General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

robinsegg26
Rank 1
Rank 1

Help Hudson..

Post by robinsegg26 »

Hi guys
I know Hudson isnt a chow chow but thought i would post on here anyway. Hes such a sweet boy and needs some help. For those of you that remeber the three chow chow pups Nadja, Remi and Cade. They are doing wonderful in their new homes.
I still miss Remi especially. He was my favorite out of the bunch and the hardest to let go.. but get reports from his new mom and hes doing great..

Please crosspost.

I know in rescue we normally have to think of the big picture and how many other animals we can save with the money we are asking for this boy. But there is something about him that has grabbed all of us and we just want to help him. With the help of some wonderful people already we have given this boy a chance. The people that saw him get hit by the car and stopped have stepped up and have said they will cover part of his surgery bill. Howlmore animal sanctuary here in Columbia said they will house him during his rehab period for us. Now we just need your help to get Hudson the surgery he needs. No donation is too small, they all add up and every little bit helps.
Below is the link to his online chip in fundraiser (and you can see pictures!). If you would like to mail a donation please mail it to the po box listed below. All donations are tax deductible. and Hudson would sure appreciate any help.
http://cullensarchangelrescue.chipin.com/hudson

thank you!
fillyok
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Help Hudson..

Post by fillyok »

I donated a little. I hope he heals quickly...poor thing. Thank goodness for those people that stopped to help him. We need more people like that.
Laura
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Laura »

I donated and sent it on to a few friends who will hopefully donate as well. Poor guy!!
Chloe (left) Shuggy (right)
robinsegg26
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by robinsegg26 »

thanks guys! I am going to pick him up tomorrow afternoon from the vets office and hes going to the sanctuary for rehab.. we are hoping after the surgery is paid for we will have some extra so he can go to hydrotherapy and accupuncture to help with his hips.. but we will see.. hes a very sweet boy!!!
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

I hope to send some too. It won't be a whole lot, but I hope it helps him.
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
Chow Chow Mama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Chow Chow Mama »

Poor thing. The furkids and I donated towards his medical bills. Get well soon Hudson!
ImageImageImage
Mia
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Mia »

Ok, I must be spacing out - I can't find where you can donate. Am I missing something?
Mia
robinsegg26
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by robinsegg26 »

oh sorry!

You can donate thru our chipin fundraiser here http://cullensarchangelrescue.chipin.com/hudson

or mail donations to

CARE
PO BOX 969
SWANSEA SC 29160
RE: HUDSON

All donations are tax deductible. and you can keep up with Hudson on our website http://www.caretoadopt.org
Mia
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Mia »

Thanks! Wil do!
Mia
Victory
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: North Chesterfield, (Right outside Richmond) Virginia

Post by Victory »

I sent a little in as well, I hope he gets better quickly. Such a good boy, I love Rotties I think they are neat dogs, just too big for me to handle easily.
Victory, Darkwind, (our angel), Firesong, and Dreamdancer
Thank you SweetPea!