Non chow. Fox terrier puppy hacked to death.

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

Non chow. Fox terrier puppy hacked to death.

Post by carolyn dewrance »

At 6:27pm on December 29, 2008, Ree said… Hi, I signed the petition "maximum penalty for the men who hacked up a puppy." I'm asking you to sign this petition to help us reach our goal of 100,000 signatures. I care deeply about this cause, and I hope you will support our efforts. Here are the basics of the case:

Hardened police officers have been shocked by the horrifying torture, mutilation and brutal slaying of a seven month old fox terrier puppy near Mackay at the weekend.

If found guilty, they could face up to two years in prison. Police have obtained video footage from a mobile phone which shows graphic images of the puppy yelping and howling in terrible pain as it hacked to pieces with garden shears and a pocked knife.

They said the owners were too distressed to talk to anyone about it.

The pups nose was cut off, its front right leg and rear left leg were cut off and it was decapitated. A three-part video series on a mobile phone shows the dog being tortured.

The maximum penalty under the Animal Care and Protection Act for such an offence is $75,000 or two years in jail; however the maximum penalty ever handed out has been a four month jail term.

WE BELIEVE THESE MEN SHOULD RECIEVE THE MAXIMUN PENALTY AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIA FOR THIS SADISTIC, DISGUSTING ACT.

To sign the petition, please copy and paste the following link:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/maximu ... up-a-puppy

For updates on the case, please go to: http://www.rescuedwithlove.org/crueltyc
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441

Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Non chow. Fox terrier puppy hacked to death.

Post by Jeff&Peks »

You have to sign a petition to arrest someone for torturing and hacking up a puppy? Never will understand these petitions and bills that have to be signed and approved to make it a law, Abuse is abuse and murder is murder you shouldn't have to sign a petition or pass a bill to make it a crime.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by carolyn dewrance »

Jeff I fully agree with you, this was sent to me by someone in Austrlia, but as you know it happens all over the world, I say Hang the bastards, but that is not even good enough punishment for them
Carolyn
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441

Mia
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Mia »

Ok, one more signature - I say "Hang 'em high!"
Mia
Desi
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Desi »

I'd say :post his address .I'm sure there are plenty of volunteers with garden shears out there.
luvachow
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by luvachow »

MENTALLY DERANGED PEOPLE LIKE THIS SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF THIS PLANET!!! THE SAME TORTURE THIS POOR LITTLE FUR ANGEL ENDURED SHOULD BE RECIPROCATED TO THESE SICK BASTARDS!!! AND IF NOT...THEY WILL ANSWER FOR THIS DISGUSTING ACT ONE DAY!!!