Kyra The Show DAWG!!!

Talk about anything with your fellow Chow Chow regulars.

Moderator: chowadmin

vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Kyra The Show DAWG!!!

Post by vicster605 »

I have to share this one.....made me :lol: :lol: I took Kearra & Kyra outside to the Condo next door that was empty and hooked their leads to the metal post under the patio to brush them out before we left Arkansas, needed quiet and no distractions from the other dogs. They hadn't been groomed for 4-5 days and are still shedding their coats so after being rained on 4-5 times a day for 3 days I decided to brush them out when a black guy who worked at the Condos came up and started talking to me in a REAllY COUNTRY accent :shock: :shock: I almost starting laughin' out loud when he said HEY, is that a show dawg???? :lol: :lol: Don't know which was funnier to me the accent or the question :lol: :lol: So Kyra looks like a Show DAWG :lol: :lol: Even when she hasn't been groomed LOL!!!
I heard nothing but wonderful nice things about them when I took them out.....What BEAUTIFUL DOGS!!!! What are they??? Those are the most beautiful Chows I have ever seem LOL!!! Of course they do They are SHOW DAWGS :lol: :lol:

Thanks Sweetpea!
Chow Chow Mama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Kyra The Show DAWG!!!

Post by Chow Chow Mama »

So was she nice to her admirerer?
ImageImageImage
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

Of course she was shes a Show DAWG :lol: :lol: Kyra is nice to EVERYONE.....she thinks shes a lab :lol: :lol:

Thanks Sweetpea!
Chow Chow Mama
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Chow Chow Mama »

That's Hannah - loves everyone. Holden would have been like "That's right, you can look but you don't touch" =;
ImageImageImage
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

I agree about Holden, he reminded me of a male Lily in attitude- you may admire, but from over there. Of course the gentleman thought her a show dawg...she had her groomer busy at work, did she not? And you must remember, most breeds need much, much less grooming than our fur machines. It likely looked odd that someone would bother brushing a dawg while on vacation (or the run). So...musta been a show dawg!
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

Ummm I guess I'm so used to grooming & brushing that I never thought about it like that Auddy.....guess it must look odd to people that we groom our furkids.....come to think of it....I have NEVER seen ANYONE, ANYWHERE grooming their dawgs EVER :lol: :lol: Probably does look strange to people :lol: :lol:Just struck me as funny that ANYONE would think Kyra was a Show Dawg :lol: Shes my show dawg though.....We win First Prize everyday :wink:

Thanks Sweetpea!
CoraP.
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by CoraP. »

Chows are so beautiful, I'm not surprised that the man thought Kyra was a show dawg! She is a beauty!
CoraP.Image
Remember this, and also be persuaded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves.
Jules Jusserand
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

LOL I love it.

David
KathrynH
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by KathrynH »

Awww...y'all made me homesick w/ that story! I'm from Southern Missouri (close to Arkansas), and I can just hear any number of my friends from school saying something like that! LOL i can guarantee you that at least in my hometown, dogs are more lawn ornaments than friends, unless they are huntin' dawgs or the little yappy dogs...sad..but, unfortunately...true.
Thanks so much sweetpea!!!
RHENEGADE CHOWS
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by RHENEGADE CHOWS »

vicster605 wrote:I What BEAUTIFUL DOGS!!!! What are they??? Those are the most beautiful Chows I have ever seem LOL!!! Of course they do They are SHOW DAWGS :lol: :lol:
Oh hilarious...
I was worried sick about you! I sent you an email... not that you'd have got it then as you had been evacuated... but I hope you did get it.. My sister is in Baton Rouge and boy was she lucky.
I am so glad you all are ok... and your SHOW DAWGs too ;-) I award Kyra, winners B'tch, and Kearra, reserve! Only because I am biased.
:-)
hugs to you guys,
Carla
chris

Post by chris »

Yeah.... they are show "dawgs" alright.... ..... they can make their owner "ski" without skis on... ;-) wright Vicki? :lol: :lol: =D=
RHENEGADE CHOWS
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by RHENEGADE CHOWS »

vicster605 wrote: Don't know what I would of done if they had decided they hated each other during the trip...guess those days are behind us and this trip is proof \:D/ =D=
<---Doing a happy dance for you!!! I have been there and done that... and I know first hand the heart ache and I am SOOO happy for you, and very thrilled New Orleans didnt get as much damage as it did in Katrina... I think that most of the country was waiting with her hearts in our throat to see what was going to happen. Glad you are back and your home is there and family is safe.
Carla
chris

Post by chris »

Oh "chit"... I just deleted your post Vicki... My bad... (see what happens when they make you a moderator and you are eating candy, having a glass of wine, and watching football... oh wait... and on the chow chow web site all at the same time... sheesh) ;-)
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

Ummmm Multi-taskin' there Chris :lol: :lol:

Thanks Sweetpea!