Chowy things that your Chows do

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Chowy things that your Chows do

Post by Layla »

LEO's mum wrote:: :mrgreen: Sniffs for Poison: Always sniffs before eating anything. Especially treats from us, always checks for poison. If it's from not her closest servants, she will take it immediately w/ excitement. But she doesn't fully trust the two closest servants she has at home despite their 24/7 total dedication to the Princess.... :roll: :roll:
Millie does this to everyone these days. Drives me INSANE! Today, she finally took the treat she was begging our neighbour to give her, then spat it out and gave him the Diva death stare :shock: :roll:
Thank you Elodie!
chowkidz
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Chowy things that your Chows do

Post by chowkidz »

LMAO! The Alf rug is the best! Jade and Nanook do a lot of the same; like Millie w/ the window. Jade would always sit on the back of the couch (until we moved it) like a cat and watch the world go bye. Shug, Nanook is right there with you laying over the A/C vents. We have two that are just far enough apart he keeps his butt and chest cold while he is laying infront of his own personal fan. Nanook also has his own personal racing strip on our hallway wall. EVER TIME he comes in from outside he rubs his face all the way down the hallway. I gave up long ago trying to keep it clean. White wall w/ a brown stip. BOYS #-o
He also does the "cookie dance" hops,zigs, zags and pounces on his treats........brings me to tears everytime =D= . Jade is the queen of zoomies, she makes me tired just watching her.
Neither one plays w/ toys.
The chowkidz
Nanook & Keyko...and in loving memory of our little princess, Jade
ImageImageImage